Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2019 at 11:28 PM       5,848       50            
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available via Twitter a Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial video on his YouTube Channel for all the game modders out there! (y)

From the video's description, to quote: Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial

Converting Fallout 4 PC mods to run on the PS4 version.

Download Links:
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial Video by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

stripnwild

Contributor
Verified
@Backporter - long shot but was wondering if you could/would possible upload your working .pkg file with compatible working mods all rolled into one etc? (I can't seem to get things to go... but then again I am not very tech savvy) If not no worries just thought I'd ask :)

Recent Articles
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.71 Update, Blocks Trinity Exploit!
Following their previous PS Vita System Software update, today Sony released a PlayStation Vita Firmware 3.71 update which scene developer TheFloW has confirmed fixes all of the bugs used in the...
Four Weeks of PSN Deals During PlayStation Store's Summer Sale
Hot on the heels of their PlayStation Store Flash Sale, today Sony announced savings of up to 75% off on select PSN titles including FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Tom Clancy's The...
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a...
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot & Wolfenstein: Youngblood Join Latest PS4 Games
PlayStation VR fans can expect to see Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot arrive on PS VR while Wolfenstein: Youngblood hits PS4... both on July 26th: :) Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot puts you in the action on...