Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2019 at 11:28 PM       10,114       73            
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available via Twitter a Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial video on his YouTube Channel for all the game modders out there! (y)

From the video's description, to quote: Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial

Converting Fallout 4 PC mods to run on the PS4 version.

Download Links:
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial Video by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

Backporter

Developer
Contributor
Verified
@M3hdiPS incorrect. Every PC should have DirectX installed, but that is not the issue, like i said its C++ 2012 (from my testing) i also have linked all the other ones ive found

stripnwild

Contributor
Verified
@Backporter - long shot but was wondering if you could/would possible upload your working .pkg file with compatible working mods all rolled into one etc? (I can't seem to get things to go... but then again I am not very tech savvy) If not no worries just thought I'd ask :)

Recent Articles
Sony PS4 / PS3 Blu-ray Disc Drive Internals & Security by Oct0xor at 36c3
Last year they covered Exploiting PS4 Video Apps, and at the 36th annual Chaos Communication Congress (36c3) from December 27th to the 30th 2019 in Leipzig Germany scene developer @Octopus (aka...
Sony PS4 Remote Play: Now on More Devices Latest Promo Video
Proceeding the PSPlay Free Trial of the unofficial Android app and yesterday's Google Stadia release that includes 22 Stadia Launch Titles, today Sony unleashed their latest PS4 Remote Play - Now...
Baikal Support Added to PlayStation 4 Linux Loader by Valeery
Since the PSXITArch Linux v2 Guide, Spine PS4 Emulator for Linux Demo, CECPS4 Linux Scripts and PS4 Gentoo Linux development updates support for the Baikal chip was recently added to the...
PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller Images Surface in Japanese Patent
Following Sony's New Controller Patent, PS5 Devkit Prototype Leak and recent PS5 Transition Update in preparation for the PlayStation 5 2020 Launch today some PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller...