Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKG Games.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 1, 2018 at 1:23 AM       15,728       11            
Following the PS4 Kernel Dumper 4.05 release and word that KanadeEngel is working on exploiting a recently discovered PS4 4.73 vulnerability, today after his 4.05 ASLR Patch Correction PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u shared on Twitter a payload for full Debug Settings on 4.05 thanks to @sealab and VVildCard777's research. :ninja:

Download: fullDebugSettings405.bin (7 KB)

:alert: This release comes with a warning from the developer NOT to go into IDU Mode or the PlayStation 4 console can brick (PS4 black screen and no longer works or remains stuck on bootup), so be cautious or skip using this payload if you're inexperienced with such things. :alert:

How to Jailbreak PS4 4.05 With Advanced ā˜…DEBUG Settings
PS4 4.05/Full Debug Settings/ (WARNING BRICK) in IDU MODE by GrimDoe
FullDebugSettings405.bin 4.05 2much4u Full Debug Settings Payload.jpg

Comments

seanp2500

Contributor
Verified
well everyone making fun of me lol. But I did at least contribute a video to help people get out of idu loop

So PLEASE DONT DO IT BUT IF YOU DO...see above ok

mosb3rg

Contributor
just tested the GAME > PACKAGE INSTALLER and it didn't fail. obviously the license will still be an issue, but thats really cool.

so now once the packages are detailed very well will just be able to download and install directly on the console with the native package installation system. Well done gentlemen.

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
well everyone making fun of me lol. But I did at least contribute a video to help people get out of idu loop
Thes Videos are D0pE AF" Mane
Plz Keep Flipping out Hits After Hits !
~WARNING~
Keep a look out for Tony Monderas
He like to take Peoples videos and Re-use them.

Recent Articles
PS4 6.72 Payload Ports, Updated Mira Project Support & ELF / Loader
Following yesterday's PS4 6.72 Payload Ports by @Al Azif on Github, this weekend kiwidoggie added 6.72 support updating Mira Project to include 4.74, 5.01, 5.03, 5.05 and 6.72 Passing Builds with...
PS4 Payload Injector 2.1 Windows GUI Application by TheWizWiki
We've seen several PS4 Payload Injectors over the years including NetCat GUI, PlayStation 4 Tool, PS4 Tool.apk, Payload Injector PS4, PS4 Memory Editor & ELF Loader, PS4 Avatar Injector, PS4...
Sega Announces Astro City Mini Arcade with HDMI Out and Classic Games
The legendary @jwooh let us know that following the Genesis Mini, TG-16 / PC Engine Mini and Capcom Home Arcade developer Sega recently announced their Astro City Mini Arcade featuring HDMI out to...
Sony Unveils First Look at Box Art for Upcoming PS5 Games
Topping the PlayStation 5 News today is a PS5 Box Art Unveiling giving everyone a sneak peek at what PS5 games will look like when seen on store shelves this Holiday 2020 season. šŸ¤© This latest...