Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 1, 2018 at 1:23 AM       14,389       11            
Following the PS4 Kernel Dumper 4.05 release and word that KanadeEngel is working on exploiting a recently discovered PS4 4.73 vulnerability, today after his 4.05 ASLR Patch Correction PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u shared on Twitter a payload for full Debug Settings on 4.05 thanks to @sealab and VVildCard777's research. :ninja:

Download: fullDebugSettings405.bin (7 KB)

:alert: This release comes with a warning from the developer NOT to go into IDU Mode or the PlayStation 4 console can brick (PS4 black screen and no longer works or remains stuck on bootup), so be cautious or skip using this payload if you're inexperienced with such things. :alert:

How to Jailbreak PS4 4.05 With Advanced ★DEBUG Settings
PS4 4.05/Full Debug Settings/ (WARNING BRICK) in IDU MODE by GrimDoe
FullDebugSettings405.bin 4.05 2much4u Full Debug Settings Payload.jpg

Comments

seanp2500

Contributor
well everyone making fun of me lol. But I did at least contribute a video to help people get out of idu loop

So PLEASE DONT DO IT BUT IF YOU DO...see above ok

mosb3rg

Contributor
just tested the GAME > PACKAGE INSTALLER and it didn't fail. obviously the license will still be an issue, but thats really cool.

so now once the packages are detailed very well will just be able to download and install directly on the console with the native package installation system. Well done gentlemen.

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
well everyone making fun of me lol. But I did at least contribute a video to help people get out of idu loop
Thes Videos are D0pE AF" Mane
Plz Keep Flipping out Hits After Hits !
~WARNING~
Keep a look out for Tony Monderas
He like to take Peoples videos and Re-use them.

Recent Articles
Sony PS4 Remote Play: Now on More Devices Latest Promo Video
Proceeding the PSPlay Free Trial of the unofficial Android app and yesterday's Google Stadia release that includes 22 Stadia Launch Titles, today Sony unleashed their latest PS4 Remote Play - Now...
Baikal Support Added to PlayStation 4 Linux Loader by Valeery
Since the PSXITArch Linux v2 Guide, Spine PS4 Emulator for Linux Demo, CECPS4 Linux Scripts and PS4 Gentoo Linux development updates support for the Baikal chip was recently added to the...
PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller Images Surface in Japanese Patent
Following Sony's New Controller Patent, PS5 Devkit Prototype Leak and recent PS5 Transition Update in preparation for the PlayStation 5 2020 Launch today some PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller...
PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals Revealed!
We've seen the 2019 Black Friday Ad Scans featuring a $199 PS4 Bundle with 3 Games or PSVR Bundle with 5 Games and today Sony revealed their official PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019...