Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following last year's article on Finding a Jailbreakable PS4 on 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware, here's an updated list to help when Locating a Jailbreakable PS4 6.72 (or Below) Firmware Console in 2020 for use with the latest 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit, 6.72 PS4 Xploit Host for ESP8266 Devices, 6.72 Self Host & DNS Exploit Menus and 6.72 PS4 Exploit Host Server Android APK Files. (y)

For those new to the PlayStation 4 scene, as of today (September 5th, 2020) the current System Software is PS4 7.55 Firmware and PS4 8.00 Beta Firmware / System Software for testers... neither of which are publicly exploitable at this time so don't update your console! ⚠

While a 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) was publicly released this past July, according to PlayStation Scene Dev Tweets a future PS4 jailbreak such as the required 7.02 Webkit (Userland) Exploit may not surface until sometime after the PlayStation 5's Holiday 2020 launch so patience is a virtue. ⏳

However, with PS4 Game Backporting and Related Apps alongside the Mandatory PS4 Online & Title Update Requirements Removal by DUPLEX there are hundreds of PS4 FPKG Games that can be enjoyed on a jailbreakable PS4 5.05 / 5.07 / 6.72 Firmware or below console in the meantime! 🤩

:idea: If you haven't done so yet, be sure to follow the PSXHAX Member Verification & PS4 Fake PKG (FPKG) Sharing Guide to become a Verified Member by getting a Blue Verified Badge (FAQ in the spoiler HERE) through our PSXHAX Floating Discord Channel to access private or restricted areas for the latest FPKG game releases! 🏴‍☠️

:arrow: Beyond those listed in our Buy, Sell and Trade Forum, here are some PS4 Consoles on 6.72 (or Below) System Software currently for sale on eBay ranging from $200+ bid auctions through $450 USD that can be exploited and jailbroken to run game backups and homebrew / unsigned code:
Happy hunting, and if anyone knows of other new or used PS4 6.72 (or Below) Consoles for sale feel free to share a link to them in the comments below so everyone who wishes to can join the party! 🥳
Locating a Jailbreakable PS4 6.72 (or Below) Firmware Console in 2020.jpg

Comments

I've got a brand new ps4 pro on 6.70 for sale in uk. Don't know the best way to sell it though, had it on ebay twice but hackers keep hacking into other peoples accounts to buy it.

I would like to buy a PS4 but I don't know why it is so expensive. In my country the slim version costs 300€ and the pro 400€. They still cost the same as the release day!

For that price it is not worth at all since you can buy a PS5 and play all your PS4 games. Do you think that the cost will be reduced in this black friday?

Hi, I'm new here and need help. I recently brought a ps4 fat with 5.55. Now I don't know what to do! Is there a downgrade available to 5.05 or should I upgrade to 6.72 and jailbreak it? Some please help me with your experience and expertise.

@vickysibia
Stay where you are for now. People are hoping for a web exploit for 7.02 as they already have the kernel exploit, so you may be in luck. I can't give you any timescale but that is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back