Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 24, 2018 at 2:14 AM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his previous Web Browser Patch and recent update, PlayStation 4 developer LudicrousBeach (aka McCaulay) made available both a PS4 API Server / Client Payload Library dubbed MEMAPI v1.0.0 alongside a MEMAPI Debugger for PS4 5.05 jailbroken consoles with details below. :D

Download: memapi-server.bin / MEMAPI Server GIT / MEMAPI.dll / MEMAPI Library GIT / MEMAPI.Debugger.exe / memapi_debugger_setup_1.0.0.exe / MEMAPI Debugger GIT

To quote from Ludicrous Beach on the MEMAPI releases via NGU: MEMAPI v1.0.0 [5.05]

Introduction

This API allows you to communicate with your PS4 to perform various functions such as reading memory, writing memory, sending notifications and a bunch more things similar to other peoples releases such as BISOONs PS4Lib, but they had issues such as didn't use generics or didn't quite suite my needs.

I've released this open source to allow others to improve it, make pull requests on github so we can improve the code as a community.

This software comes in two parts, the server side which is a payload that executes on your PS4, and the client side library which you can import as a reference in your own project to be able to issue these commands such as writing and reading memory.

I'll also invest in some time to write some tutorials on using this software both in as textual threads and as videos over the coming weeks.

I understand that I will probably be doing the most development on these open source projects so if you aren't a developer but still want to help support me please consider becoming a patron at Patreon so that I can spend more time developing PS4 software.

Note: If you are developing on the memapi-server, you will need to use my fork of the PS4 Payload ***.

And also from Ludicrous Beach via NGU on the MEMAPI Debugger, to quote:

Introduction

This debugger allows you to communicate with your PS4 to perform various functions such as reading memory, writing memory, sending notifications, add breakpoints, pause execution, resume execution, read write registers etc.

I've released this open source to allow others to improve it, make pull requests on github so we can improve the code as a community.

This code relies on the MEMAPI software so communicate from the computer to PS4. You can find out more information about that here, however they are all built into the software so you do not need to download anything externally from this thread.

I'll also invest in some time to write some tutorials on using this software both in as textual threads and as videos over the coming weeks.

I understand that I will probably be doing the most development on these open source projects so if you aren't a developer but still want to help support me please consider becoming a patron at Patreon so that I can spend more time developing PS4 software.

Note for developers: The console window will only work if you compile the memapi-server with debug switched on, your debug IP set to your PC that the debugger is running on and ensuring the you compile the debugger with the custom memapi-server by overwriting the existing on in the resources.

MEMAPI PS4 API Server, Library and Debugger by LudicrousBeach.png

Comments

wow the PS4 scene is really hot,we have siscon decrypter, online pkg downloading and installing, new HEN v1.8, DLC downloader with fpkg create and orbisman homebrew pkg

now we only need an new exploit for our second console on shelf which is on 5.55 so we can send .bin-s or js to new games like Fifa 19, COD black ops4 and eventually all the payloads will get updated and we will have nice big community of players and followers

Sounds good and complicated enough that nobody will use it. The 'scene' is just 2% devs, everybody else just wants something fun to do or some sort of 6.66 jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back