Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 14, 2016 at 4:30 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we reported on a PS4 1.76 Kernel ELF followed by PS4 Kernel ELF Loading and Hooking which brings us to a UniversalFlash App WIP from earlier this week, and now HybridComputers shared a gift with the community! :tree:

To quote from the English translation via @juansbeck in the forum HERE:

Hello vultraid, I admire your job

This is the address of idps in the kernel 1.76 to decrypt what you want in terms of games or apply to homebrew

Offset 0XFFFFFFFF833242F8 console id
ipdsfullkernel1.76universalflash.jpeg

This is the command:
Code:
Sysctlbyname ("machdep.idps", dest, & sizze, NULL, NULL)

This is the complete kernel in case you want to see yourselves
kernelfulluniversalflash1.76.rar

Greetings and I hope this helps in the advance of the scene.

While it'd be simply festivus if this localized PS4 Console ID aided in a PS4 Spoofer, according to @xxmcvapourxx this is from the old 1.76 kernel and thus nothing to get overly excited about at the moment.
Cheers to @juansbeck, @spyro2670, @TheOneAngel and @VultraAID in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for their contributions to this update. (-:
PS4 1.76 Game Decryption  Homebrew Kernel Console IDPS Address.jpeg

Comments

Awesome job guys! I regret it so much that I did update to 3.50 :( can anyone tell me if there is a chance that were gonna get a homebrew for 3.50 anytime soon?

No any chances...
I'm still on fw 1.76. But all these news are good if you are a developer or genius, normal human can't do anything!!!
I dont agree with you on the last part since the internet provides you with all the information you need to actually do something with it (yes its true that if you dont have any IT knowledge its insanely hard to do it) if you take your time do your research and actually try to understand what is happening.

So at this moment we don't have anything except this "friendly advice" from Mathieulh which imo still means nothing. But if is something going on behind the scenes i don't know what problem is to put 10-15s video on fake yt account where we can see launching no P.T but other game like "GTA V" on jb.

In my opinion yes, Santa Claus will bring presents but sadly inside gift boxes we will not find jb ^^

JB will be but no in this year, maybe on christmas of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back