Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous PS4 Game Backup on DevKit PoC, P.T. (Playable Teaser) on PS4 Retail Demo and PS4 Top Secret Method for Games announcement from @zecoxao, today he shared on Twitter the PS4 6.20 method to add and activate PSN accounts with games on the PlayStation 4 via Jose Coixao! :fire::ninja::fire:

While various PSN Account Sharing / PS4 Game Sharing Methods and the related PS4 Mod-Chips have been around for years, according to the YouTube video details this release method's credit goes to @rmorteza21 (aka @rmorteza21p) with special thanks to the king of kondeh. :ninja:

:alert: Note: For those on lower PS4 Firmware it's recommended NOT to update your PS4 console for this method, as $ony is likely to patch it very soon and then you'll be stuck with a PlayStation 4 console that can't run backup games, emulators, exploits and homebrew with no way of downgrading the PS4 once the 'temporary' method is patched.

:arrow: Update: The method is now confirmed to be patched as expected! :slap:

Check out the PS4 6.20 method demo video below, and here are the tutorial steps from the description guide as follows to quote:
  • Add your account with games to PS4 and activated
  • After changing your user for see all games is unlocked
  • After going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Remove LAN
  • And deactivate account
  • Show error DNS
  • After log out of account
  • All games is locked
  • Going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Connect LAN cable
  • Led blanking press click for deactivate
  • After removing LAN
  • See your games
  • Not locked and server is free
  • Done
  • If games locked repeat again
Release Method by rmorteza21
Special thanks (the king of kondeh)
Game Sharing Method Xbox One via rmorteza21p
Method better explained
  • Check other video for tutorial
  • Activate your account
  • Log out
  • Go to Deactivate menu connect lan and when modem led blinking deactivate account
  • Important step is in deactivate menu when console connected to internet click for deactivate (in second)
PS4 6.20 Method Activate PSN Accounts with Games via Jose Coixao!.jpg

Comments

Honestly, as much as I'd like to play RDR2, Spiderman and newer games, I'm content currently. If the 5.55 kexploit works for 6.X and isn't patched already by Sony, then keeping it private until it's fixed makes 100% sense. No point in burning it.

On the other hand, if it's already fixed, can't be used for higher FW and you're keeping it private for some reason, that just fookin sucks, and makes you kind of a dick.

On a side note, how come there's no homebrew so far? As in I haven't seen anyone making a Media Player close to VLC/Movian that can actually play numerous A/V codecs. We got a file manager and that's a start, I guess. Hope the whole Retroarch porting to PS4 ignites a spark regarding homebrew development.

it seems like no one like this method but there is no comment about is this method still working or not. or is it always activated after reboot and offline.

Don't think a spark in the homebrew scene will come ... nothing came from people until now (only from few devs), all cryed bout release a hack so "we can use/make homebrew" ... the only thing people wanted is a good old backups way to play all games for free ... since release of the first exploit Retroarch is now the only good stuff what comes to the ps4 (even if we can just use it on our PC's) ...

@stooged
I completely understand that. But to brag errm announce to the public that you have it then be annoyed by the attention you garnered just negates what you said. “Hey rabid users, i have an exploit but don’t expect me to just give it to you, i worked hard for this. If you whine, I’m gonna leave the scene.” Ha!

I respect those devs that keep it at the downlow then boom, a finished product. These are sadly a rare breed.

Has Mathieu legitimately proved that he has an exploit? If not, take what he says with a pinch of salt. The Internet is full of bs'ers, some having a larger audience than others. He's just another making claims without backing them up. Don't give him the satisfaction and ignore his nonsense in future.

He posted the timestamp of the kernel compilation. The only way to have it is using an exploit chain to retrieve a decrypted kernel or having the keys to decrypt the .pup and the files inside it (like in ps3)

@MagnaGuard
I know what you mean but there is a difference in someone posting progress on their twitter page and bragging.

If they posted they have it and will release it and then dont do that i can totally understand people getting upset but if one of these guys posts on their twitter page about successful hacking and other people take that and blow it up on every forum that is not necessarily the dev bragging.

Just look at this method that was announced and posted, they found something and posted it and because it was not the "rdr2 breaking holy grail" that not the devs but the users in this scene talked it up to be everyone got upset at the guys who posted it.

I guess i just dont see the point in someone complaining that someone else should give them something just because they have it. I was always taught that if you want something then you have to put the in effort to achieve it.

It could just be my age but i just dont understand this whole participation medal thing with people expecting things to be given to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back