ShellCore Patches, his External PS4 HDD Patch and Custom PS4 Syscall, today PlayStation developer @flatz shared a ShellCore patch via Twitter to enable Debug Trophies on Retail PS4 consoles... while scene developer @SpecterDev sent across Twitter a GH Clone PS4 Test "Witch Image" demonstration video on his YouTube Channel!
Check out some related Tweets embedded below alongside the Guitar Hero clone PS4 Test demo video, and to quote from flat_z on the patch offset and bytes for developers:
"shellcore 5.01 patch to enable usage of debug trophies on retail system: 0x6ABA49, need to replace call instruction with: 31 c0 90 90 90, i hope it won't disable retail trophies but shouldn't i think "
Other Articles on PlayStation 4 Trophies, sorted by date:
- PS4 1.76 RTM: Unlocking PS4 Trophies in Advanced Warfare Demo
- PS4 Retail / Debug Game Transfusion Guide, TestKit Trophies Working
- PS4 Trophy Resigner Makefile Test by HappyElement (aka Harlequin)
- Resigning PS4 Trophies from Retail to Debug Guide by Zecoxao
- PS4 Trophy Modding by ThisIsMrNameless, RTM Guide by Hydrogen
- Modding PS4 Trophies Displayed on Your Profile Demo by Modded Warfare
- Modifying PlayStation 4 Trophies on PS4 1.76 OFW Tutorial by Kudge
GH Clone PS4 Test "Witch Image"