Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Wultra       89      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Chip after Chip Mod in the recent days, I'd like to ask. How are we so far in the JB scene? Cuz I swear I'm a bit lost with all this info dump. If somebody could explain it to me in simple terms how much is the progress going (if any) I'd be grateful.

Right now we're just seeing gamesharing methods based on the PS4 modchips until a newer user-level and kernel exploit become public, then things should pick up for everyone (myself included) who won't pay for things like hardware mods.

Right now we're just seeing gamesharing methods based on the PS4 modchips until a newer user-level and kernel exploit become public, then things should pick up for everyone (myself included) who won't pay for things like hardware mods.
So simply put, things are going smoothly, physically speaking, and we're left waiting for more progress on the software side of things, right?

If history repeats itself, usually the l33t devs profit first selling their work to the Chinese in the form of hardware or re-DRM mods... and then will end up releasing softmod solutions (jailbreak / CFW / etc) free to the scene down the road for everyone who refuses to pay for such things.

of course i want jail break it but little bit confused about it im on now 4.73 latest update what can i do with it now possible to wait for jail break ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back