Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM       131      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a rumor making rounds on the net at this point, but h3ck34 has been tweeting recently that a PS4 jailbreak device called the USB Whistle will be coming on February 20th with a PS4 CFW arriving no later than a month later on March 20th.

Is it legitimate? According to Wololo: "There are growing rumors that a group affiliated with the Cobra team (a team popular for some of their PS3 hardware mods, and the same team that announced the – yet to be released – cobra blackfin for PS Vita) have been working on a PS4 Jailbreak usb dongle."

Download: BF_manual.rar / Blackfin-1.0.rar / ADI Blackfin GNU Toolchain / Blackfin Software / EVAL-ADICUP360
While it wouldn't surprise me if the Cobra PS3 scene profiteers started milking the PS4 scene dry instead of releasing open-source freeware, I'm not holding my breath on this rumor being true just yet.

Below are some related tweets, feel free to comment with your own thoughts on the USB Whistle rumor:

Spoiler

USB_Whistle.jpg

Comments

BTW, they say the USB Whistle will be available from Amazon on Feb. 20th I believe as the date given. There's no way Amazon will sale this product. It's against their policies to sale items like this. So, that part of their talk is absolute fake for sure!
Do not worry, it's a fake who do not even know what the encoding. more if they had the keys lv0 it would have already been to exploit, besides the respected developer will not be a secret to reveal it to you, I declare as a developer. This key only have favorites I know but even with me, they would not be shared.

don't know why all the fuss but as been said the keys aren't there to run and never will be to run homebrew as the usb is fake to run on a ps4 to me its scammers trying to take folks money for a thing that doesn't work and never will

That's right - the key lv0 nothing to do drm device or '' usb whistle '' is a different encoding. Now it is possible to make a device ode or drm I agree and willing to corroborate but still far cfw for his plans will definitely be needed lv0key (0x55d265
# 12 0x55bedc
# 13 0x5301a2
# 14 0x4f18ae
# 15 0x4e966e
# 16 0x4e9c3f
# 17 0x4e80e9)
P:S but I will not share with the network to developments then it shut down.

There are two out of bound exploits you can use while the console is "live"

both are based on badIRET

You can trust sEKTOR IS NOT BSING.

#Xecuter.

you can also patch emulators on the fly as machine code can easily be translated and statically recompiled

little hack ups like that are the reason why emulation , in my case is not limited to ram

There is a # of things you can do with emus they are the way to anything. I am bad for bending them which gives a nice touch then you can pretty well port them to anything after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back