Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 5, 2019 at 3:14 AM       16      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the initial project that was in development, release of PSJoy, PS4REN and the related PS4 Remote Play Without PSN Access Guide over the holiday thestr4ng3r announced that he's reverse-engineered nearly the entire PS4 Remote Play protocol and plans to publish the source of his client when it's in a practically usable state for arbitrary platforms! :love:

This comes proceeding the recent PlayStation Camera Reversing documentation on Github by scene homebrew developer BigBoss with the related Tweets and a demonstration video embedded below.

Also heating up Twitter over the holiday from Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) is Ninja Shodown for PS4, PS Vita and Switch: :fire:

PS4 Remote Play Open Source Client in Development by Thestr4ng3r.jpg

Comments

thank you for making this homebrew i hope someday someone is able to making open server like wiimmfi if the sony ps4 server is discontinued

Omg, I literally made our PS4 remote play research project which we are working on for several months now open source today. Ours is still not working but it's close.

I really have to get in contact with that guy as it's really a shame that we didn't found him earlier. Things would have been much easier. But that's life I would say. Anyway great news

this is really interesting, unfortunately my PS4 is too new to jailbreak right now, but once it is I will definitely check this tool out-remote play without PSN would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back