Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 6, 2023 at 3:51 PM       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 System Software / Firmware 11.00 OFW Update, today Sony released PS4 System Software / Firmware 11.02 OFW with the PS4UPDATE.PUP updates and official changelog available below. :cautious:

⚠️ @zecoxao on Twitter reports the following, "Sony has officially patched DNS methods and links in messages methods on 8.40. it was good while it lasted"

:alert: As always, DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 Fake PKG Games via PS4 Torrents and Homebrew Apps whenever a new PS4 Jailbreak Exploit arrives in the PlayStation 4 Scene.

Download: PS4 Firmware 11.02 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 11.02 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 11.02 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 11.02 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 11.02 Update (JP)

Here's the official v11.02 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page: PlayStation 4 system software update - PS4 11.02 system software features

Version 11.02

Main features in the system software update

• We've made some security fixes to the system software.
  • We've improved system software performance and stability.
  • We've improved the messages and usability on some screens.
For those just joining the PS4Scene, here are some guides on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and PS4HEN Update Blocker Payloads that may be of use.

Spoiler: Related Tweets
PS4 System Software Firmware 11.02 OFW Live, Don't Update!.png

Comments

i think you have right, cause yesterday i didn't have internet. maybe someone give us some new methods. I'm afraid that my daughter push the button to update!

Dunno about you guys, but I never used the DNS method on my PS4. I have a separate wifi network that's disconnected from the internet. I connected my console to that network where I also keep my own web server hosting the web exploit. Call me paranoid, but I'll trust my air-gapped network over a public DNS any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back