Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 13, 2018 at 5:42 AM       166      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the release of PS4 Firmware 5.56, Sony has continued testing their PS4 Beta 6.00 with some 6.00 Beta 3 screenshots surfacing... and now they've pushed PS4 System Software 6.00 live with the current changelog not revealing much yet, as follows:

PlayStation 4 system software update

About PlayStation 4 system software version 6.00

Main features in version 6.00 update
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Download: PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (JP) / PS4 6.00 Beta 1 / Beta 2 / Beta 3 PUPs (Decrypted)

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps, we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Code:
6.0.0 Master key: C1DBEDCEBF0DD6956079E506CFA1XXXX
Package1 key: 1A7015DCC277A08F1214AD41384DXXXX
PS4 System Software Firmware 6.00 Released, Don't Update.jpg

Comments

Honestly, PS4 scene is disheartening, I expected more clarity from the dev's and patience of the community but it looks like both are against each other.

And then there's this... from qwertyoruiopz

PS4 scene still thinks a 5.55 exploit is coming and I'd really like to know why do people believe baseless rumors given no dev I know of ever even announced 5.55 being compromised publicly.

It's not that we're against the devs.... it's more like the devs are against us. Most treat us like crap. Telling us to go make our own jailbreak. Trolling us with "already exploited the new firmware, you're security is meh". If there is going to be no release of a 5.55 jailbreak then come right out and SAY IT! Stop playing games with us. Answer questions. Seems like having a vast knowledge of coding means you must have zero communications skills.

@Brigan We aren't paying anything to have an exploit for PS4 it comes for free. It is the devs who work hard to get things done and i'd say out of kindness they share it with us and they ask for nothing in return.

What if they don't wanna share it with the public? Can anyone have it forcefully? I don't think so. We should at least be thankful and express our deep gratitude for their generosity by practicing patience.

Doesnt matter if it's free or not. I've seen soooooo many from the community that are willing to pay for there work. All I'm saying is if they dont want to share then stop teasing info like already having the exploit in "private use".

And you're really going to defend devs like quertyuiop, that are calling us "dumb f#$ks" for believing that he would work on 5.55. Keep up the fight for defending that.

Not really defending the devs just highlighting the facts. And I don't think it would be wise to judge all of the devs on the behalf of what "quertyuiop" has been doing or saying. Why people even bother to ask anything from him if hes that rude, leave him be and have some patience.

The fact is that they brought this on themselves. They never had to release anything. Just keep it among themselves Hell... nobody is begging for an xbox hack because as far as we know it, there isn't one! It's disappointing to see the ps4 scene, seemingly, pick up so much speed only to be closed down by extremely rude devs.

Not all devs are a$$holes. But most of them have become so great at becoming developers that they've developed into a$$holes. And now they are pissed at us because they wont answer simple questions. But from searching around the common answer now seems to be that, thanks to the devs, the ps4 scene has been abandoned and we should consider it dead and leave them the hell alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back