Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 13, 2018 at 5:42 AM       166      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the release of PS4 Firmware 5.56, Sony has continued testing their PS4 Beta 6.00 with some 6.00 Beta 3 screenshots surfacing... and now they've pushed PS4 System Software 6.00 live with the current changelog not revealing much yet, as follows:

PlayStation 4 system software update

About PlayStation 4 system software version 6.00

Main features in version 6.00 update
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Download: PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (JP) / PS4 6.00 Beta 1 / Beta 2 / Beta 3 PUPs (Decrypted)

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps, we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Code:
6.0.0 Master key: C1DBEDCEBF0DD6956079E506CFA1XXXX
Package1 key: 1A7015DCC277A08F1214AD41384DXXXX
PS4 System Software Firmware 6.00 Released, Don't Update.jpg

Comments

All that they are owe to us too. We should all update and make them understand that we do not do anything with their jailbreak.

We do not have to be treated like that just because we ask for information. It's the most painful and ugly scene I've ever seen in the hacking world. Scene commanded by mischievous children. How disgusting...

Well he clearly stated that there's nothing to share ATM. It sounds right when he says that nothing was ever promised they haven't even announced anything regarding upcoming JBs, It's not really their fault if people like to believe on baseless rumors.

I agree that things are really disappointing right now but what else can we do except for waiting and TBVH I don't like the way he talks while addressing people he surely lacks communication skills.

@Brigan and @Jhonny - Wow where do i begin with this? First, Devs didn't bring anything upon themselves ...YOU did and your wrong information and assumptions/rumors ..etc. the FACT is that at no point in time did ANYBODY say they would release 5.55 ...the FACT is that was a rumor.

The FACTS are that nobody owes you or me or anyone anything! Period. The FACT is that the "HAVE NOT's" have ALWAYS throughout time looked for ways to get what the "HAVES" got and when they can't get it, they will say and do anything to get it or say and do anything to show what the "HAVES" got ...is NOT worth having. which is exactly what you've done here.

The FACT is that humans always have shown off things that others don't have. Lebron James gets paid buckets of money because he got skills! Bill Gates prints his own money practically ...why ...because he can! And if devs or anybody wants to show off their Brain-meat...who the hell are you or anybody to say they can't???

Don't tell me that if you hit the lottery tomorrow, you wouldn't be driving around showing off your brand new Ferrari....of course you would so stop being a hypocrite!
And Can you even possibly fathom even for a nano second the amount of time, skills and sacrifice involved in coding/scripting?? The FACT is ...and honestly and don't take this the wrong way but you don't! and neither do like 98% of people.

You take and take and take, give nothing in return and then get mad when that something isn't given to you anymore and then you blame the GIVER?? instead of yourself the TAKER?? really?

Then you say, they never had to release anything and just keep it to themselves. They released 5.05 which allowed you to do TONS of things and yes have access to TONS of games but now you're all crying a river because they don't wanna release 5.55? You know how TOOL-ISH that makes you look? Instead of being grateful for what they gave you so far you call them aholes because they haven't given you enough? seriously?

Hell, i have thousands of subs on my channel and I've even passed 1 million views which for me I think thats ALOT....combined all of my files over 2 yrs have been download over 100K times and do you know how many people have donated to my paypal? take a guess... FIVE , yeah FIVE!! For all the work I've done with the tutorials, the stuff I've put together that people have download 10's of thousands of times... and maybe $40 is what i've been given...but devs are the aholes?

The reason devs get mad and upset is because 55 million times a day all they see and get asked is:

when is 5.55 coming out?
Should i update to 6.0?
How long before 5.55? You got an ETA?? ...

this goes on and on and on....but here's the FACTS...if YOU took 30 seconds to scroll down you would see that these questions have been answered a BILLION times and not just about 5.55 , but it was done with 5.05, 4.55, on PS3 for the last 10 yrs a trillion times, on wii u, wii, xbox...etc etc. but you don't scroll down, you don't bother to look at years and years and years of a massive amount of info all over the internet that tells you NOT TO UPDATE and STOP ASKING FOR A HACK, IT WILL COME OUT ...WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!

The "information" you're asking for is already found everywhere if you bothered to take like 2 minutes to look for it! The history and knowledge of mankind at your finger tips and yet here you go asking for the SAME info that's been ask a billion times already because you're to lazy to scroll or search for a minute! and thats another reason why they get mad and "treat" you that way because people now a days just have no common sense and are to lazy and its frustrating!

And you think updating your systems and abandoning the scene is gonna teach the devs a lesson??? LMAO.... lets see, you don't pay the devs, they still will have the latest exploits and you won't, they'll be left alone and things will be nice and quiet....yeah...its gonna hurt them ALOT.

all this crap and this backlash was brought on by YOU guys... let us not forget , when devs gave you the keys to the kingdom ....with the ps3 and 360....remind me again what you guys did??? You didn't pay the devs anything but you had no problems spending $20, $50 , $100 on cheat menus and YOU and some renegade and shady devs destroyed the online gaming and it was ruined! This time they are not gonna make that mistake again!

If a dev wants to say something and express their intelligence they can, whether you like it or not. If they want to show off, they can, if they want to treat you a certain way, they can....at the end of the day you know what you can do??? change the channel and move on. And the truth , as much as you may want to deny it, is that they or anybody else you don't like, won't lose any sleep over it. Thats just how it works.

People (sometimes) still don't know that 4.05, 4.55, 5.05,... and so on doesn't mean nothing. "5" isn't a magic number for exploits (don't forget where it all started). The exploits were release to public to the highest firmware that could run that particular exploit (despite the 5.07 could still run the 5.05 kexploit and by particular, i meant to the corresponding kexploit entry points). Nothing else!

The dev's if they wanted, could've released them to some other version (5.01 or 5.03 for eg., regarding to the latest ones)! But like the exploit could run on 5.05 (and mainly because it was already patched) why don't release it for the highest possible one? And lettin the "doors" open for others to port it to lower firmwares (if they wish to and know how to).

I don't see the 5.5x comin on a near future. I would like to see it coming out sooner than later, but till then, enjoying online with my original one and having other with some homebrews (would be nice to have something like movian) on 5.05!

@Zoilus blah blah blah. Another a$$hole dev dropping by. You can think what you want. I'll think what I want. I'm not begging for anything. Never have. It's the entitlement you just showed is what pisses me off. You can do whatever you want to us? I've been in the xbox scene since the original hacking started for it. Been around the nintendo scene since the days of the wii mods. Ps3 didnt even have this much drama.

But here you are with the "I'm a dev so I can say whatever I want and we should shut up and take it". Do us all a favor and disappear. Take the other a-hole revs with you. You guys have no communication skills. We're not entitled to anything. We only ask over and over again because we get no answers or "stay on the lowest firmware. I guess that's code for dont update because we're not working on anything?!

What the hell does it mean when it's posted on the front page "DON'T UPDATE"? If nobody is working on 5.55 then devs should tell the owner of the website that nothing is coming from them. It's called communicating. Which you dont seem to comprehend at all. Goodbye! And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Most of the people asking for a 5.5x exploit or writing some posts of some hate to the scene or devs, don't remember the PS3 scene! Where were you guys when (for eg.) graf_chokolo needed your help? Most used his findings and never looked back. Didn't say good work... never wanted to help him pay his court bills (despite he might never wanted) and so on! Great devs from PS3 scene went "dark" from $ONY lawsuit.

If something like that happened these days, i would like to see what would you people do..! Most scenes are all about DRM devices, on the PS4 you don't need nothing of that. You don't support the dev's you just want backups. Most just wanna ruin the online experience for most users with mods (using a 0day exploit) like on previous PS3 and XBOX 360 scene. I don't support nothing of that nor do i like using mods online. What i like is having a device (PS4 or any other system) with i can do whatever i want. And exploiting it, is the best thing.

If i don't have the ability to create or exploit the device and the scene has people that have the ability to exploit such devices (devs) what i can do is wait for them to exploit it so i can use it. For that i should be greatful to them because with their work, they "allowed" me to use the device like it should be used or like i wanted it to be used. Despite backups is a thing, i don't support nor condemned it. That is on each individual that want to exploit his device to pirate or not games. But i do condemned online modding. If the PS4 doesn't see a new exploit just to avoid online modding, that would be OK for me.

So, the PS4 scene isn't dead, what makes it to die (mostly) are the people or the "consumers" of such exploits. If you give a hand to help someone, they will want your arm next time. If you feed someone, they will came and came again and again... People need to seat down just a bit and think why they should have a newer exploit or why they should demand for it (despite they think they aren't demanding nothin with their daily "when it will come out?" posts lol)..! Why? You don't do nothing to the scene. You are just a "consumer" a simple end user.

I usually demand for better education (lol just a simple eg.)... or something that i pay for! Not when i get it for free... i cannot demand nothing in that case, like if i get a free PS4 i say "i want it cleaned... it's so dirty"... cmon guys... you need to grow just a bit! If a 5.5x exploit is made available, just wait for it. Don't beg, don't ask. I remember in plenty posts (even when 5.05 was the current firmware) that 5.05 was exploited and when the 5.50 official update was released most great devs wrote from the best to the worse firmware to be on (being 5.05 the latest and 4.05 the best).

So cmon... if you guys updated or just bought a 5.50+ PS4 don't complain. Wait or enjoy F2P games online... if a exploit sees the light of the day, it will be 5.50 or 5.55 (can be 1 year...can be more... or never).

Also, if most are here from older scenes, some must be stupid... I mean, what was the best exploit for X360? RGH or JTAG? What was the best exploit for PS3? 3.41, 3.55 or using a Hardware Flasher (3.56+)? What all have in common? Lower firmwares are always the best. If they updated or kept updating their systems, they are stupid... just ignorant people.

When the 1.76 exploit came out, if i wanted to exploit my system i would've stayed on the current firmware i was on and if i had money i would've buy another PS4 to be able to play online or newer games (cause you know, there aren't much games comin every year these days, just some time to time). Why complaining? I really don't understand...

Sorry for any typo mistakes... english isn't my native language. Don't complain, just enjoy what you have! If you want a current new exploit, go to switch scene!

Peace and thanks to all the dev's past, present and future work on this great platform that's PS4.

@DEFAULTDNB
Sorry for replying so late. I would never bug coders for stuff they release for free. I'm merely interested in learning and educating myself on the subject matter.

The way I understand it is that if the exploit used for 5.5x is the last, or one of the last few ones, which might also be present in 6.0, then the exploit code won't be released until new exploits are found. Correct?

It makes sense and I understand it. You wouldn't want to get the last door you still have open to get closed.

I suppose devs are now hard at work testing 6.0 with their current code, seeing if it still works.

Nothing was ever promised or guaranteed by SpecterDev or any of these developers. They told us not to update so many times but people choose not to listen then when they update they want a 5.55 jailbreak.

I have sat here for 4 years waiting patiently for information and jailbreak and I got it when it came. Stop complaining and attacking the ones who have done so much for the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back