Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 13, 2018 at 5:42 AM       166      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the release of PS4 Firmware 5.56, Sony has continued testing their PS4 Beta 6.00 with some 6.00 Beta 3 screenshots surfacing... and now they've pushed PS4 System Software 6.00 live with the current changelog not revealing much yet, as follows:

PlayStation 4 system software update

About PlayStation 4 system software version 6.00

Main features in version 6.00 update
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Download: PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update (JP) / PS4 6.00 Beta 1 / Beta 2 / Beta 3 PUPs (Decrypted)

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps, we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Code:
6.0.0 Master key: C1DBEDCEBF0DD6956079E506CFA1XXXX
Package1 key: 1A7015DCC277A08F1214AD41384DXXXX
PS4 System Software Firmware 6.00 Released, Don't Update.jpg

Comments

@Brigan
I agree with you, i didn't know about jailbreak things until 5.05 jb got released and it was already too late for me, i still appreciate the devs for what they did in the past, they become rude because of us (people keep pushing them) and hope a new dev came out with new jb.

till that i can wait and play offline my original games i have downloaded from ps store

We can spend hours and hours here arguing that nothing will change, I really wanted to be able to help in the scene and such, but many things limit me, wait, try to help, have patience, it is not difficult.

And if it does not come out a KXploit, patience because nobody is forced to anything.

To be honest these arguments and stuff will be baseless and people wouldn't even remember that something like this ever happened here whenever a new exploit is ready to be released.

Everyone is going to be excited and happy at the same time and I can guarantee that you won't find a single person complaining about anything.

Devs = Hope and you wouldn't wanna lose it. Remember patience is a virtue.

Wow. This is crazy. I can't believe I am actually reading all of this. I'm an old timer on here and never have been so disgusted in these replies. I truly think this all stems from not being able to play the newest games for free. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with even a 5.05 JB, you are not shopping around for a 1.76 at $1000. I'm thankful for that.

I will wait 5 years i won't update mine 5.55!!! end of story

DnBbF5NW4AUJmwb.jpg

DnCn5cZXsAAZLSN.jpg

good thing that they say they will never share 5.05 and they actually did ^_^ i hope same thing for 5.55 one day InshAllah ^_^ enjoy and keep waiting hhhh :D

Please ignore the trolls asking how long? When? Do it now! They are not the whole community. Please only focus on the ones that appreciate past work and all the ones who haven't said anything. This thread could be 30 pages long.

I think it would even be a better idea for the devs to come out and say something. Even just to say "I'm not working on anything". At least it will be an answer. And if people still troll then moderators can give warnings or ban them, keeping this a great site

It's called eBay they have 5.05 consoles going around $300-$500. If you don't have $500 then you need better priorities. Stuff isn't hard to find I can get anything I want from eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back