Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his Free PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools release PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard announced on Twitter that he's added a PS4OfflineAccountActivator to his Github repository which allows users to export PS4 save data among other things to USB. 😍

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip / GIT / PS4 Offline Account Activator Edit.zip (Compiled Edit via @MODDEDWARFARE) / ps4debug 1.5.bin via @Coco Jones / PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI & Latest Versions 🔥

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use

Change the source code to:
  1. Put your console IP address
  2. Put the user number of the account you want to activate (1 if you only have one account in the console)
  3. Put your psn account id (in the code you have two methods to find it)
Then:
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Power off your PS4
  4. Power on your PS4 and enjoy the export capabilities. 4.1. Of if you used an old account fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section
Credits

Made by barthen (PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher Barthen Method / PS4 Keystone File Details on Dev Wiki by Barthen)

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.

PSN Activate Offline Accounts on 5.05 + Copy Modded Saves to a 7.02 PS4 by MODDEDWARFARE
PS4OfflineAccountActivator to Export PS4 Save Data to USB by Charlyzard.jpg

Comments

Here is a simple way to get your Official PSN accountID to activate your profile.

1. Open your browser and Press Ctrl+Shift+I to open Developer Tools.
2. Select the 'network' tab in Developer Tools.
3. Go to store.playstation.com in your browser and sign into your account.
4. Enter me/core in the filter box of Developer Tools and select the 'core' file.

PSN-Account-ID.jpg

5. Copy the long decimal number next to accountID and convert it to Hex using decimal-to-hex

PSN-Dec-To-Hex.jpg

6. Use this Hex number to activate your profile with PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe :)

@Leeful would this lose/corrupt all your previous saves on exploited 5.05 system? (I would love to have the official psn but I have hundreds of games saves that I wouldn't want to lose)

YES. Do not do this on an existing profile! As the OP says your existing saves will corrupt.

I've just tested this method out and it is definatly working as it should. My newly created activated profile works with my old saves that I backed up when my PS4 was official and on PSN.

EDIT:
Does anyone else have any issues using an activated profile? For me it takes ages to show your saves in system settings even if there are only a couple of saves on there.

This is why I stopped using an activated profile ages ago. Things go a lot smoother and faster on a regular NON-activated profile for me.

@Leeful
I have recently transferred over to your Phwoar__v1.2_ESP Thank you Sir. Now I do not ever connect this JB PS4 to the internet so what would be the easiest way to get a newly created user account to activate ?

I read it needs internet access to ps4debug 1.5.bin to enable the activation using PS4 Offline Account Activator Edit.zip so can I use your Phwoar with ps4debug in an offline mode somehow ? and if so ? How.

Sorry if this seems straightforward but I want to make sure I don't mess up anything. Thanks for any help or feedback.

Best Regards,

@demonfish You do not need internet access. All you need is your PC and PS4 to be on the same network.

If you are using an ESP, connect your PC to the ESP Wifi network.
First send the ps4debug 1.5.bin to your PS4 using Bin Loader, then use the PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe on your PC.

Thanks Mate for your Help. I presumed you actually needed internet connection as I had just watched Moddedwarfare's tutorial on this.
Thanks again for your explanation and help.. Really appreciated.

Best Regards,

@Leeful
Big Thanks again Mate. Just got this done offline using netcat-gui and using the PC offline mode connecting to the ESP Wifi network:

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/netc...are-for-playstation-4-payload-injecting.1859/

Steps I used for anyone in same boat using ESP module and no internet connection whatsoever.
  • Run Gui as Admin on PC
  • Changed the Gui port to 9020 , input PS4 ESP IP: Select ps4debug 1.5.bin and hit... inject payload , should see the PS4 screen showing payload loaded.
  • I then ran MW PS4 Offline Account Activator Edit , input PS4 ESP IP: , Hit enter , Select user # Hit enter, Then Hit enter again for confirmation.
  • Restart PS4.
Everything went without a Hitch and now I have a a PSN user ID user account active on the PS4

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back