Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his Free PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools release PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard announced on Twitter that he's added a PS4OfflineAccountActivator to his Github repository which allows users to export PS4 save data among other things to USB. 😍

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip / GIT / PS4 Offline Account Activator Edit.zip (Compiled Edit via @MODDEDWARFARE) / ps4debug 1.5.bin via @Coco Jones / PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI & Latest Versions 🔥

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use

Change the source code to:
  1. Put your console IP address
  2. Put the user number of the account you want to activate (1 if you only have one account in the console)
  3. Put your psn account id (in the code you have two methods to find it)
Then:
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Power off your PS4
  4. Power on your PS4 and enjoy the export capabilities. 4.1. Of if you used an old account fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section
Credits

Made by barthen (PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher Barthen Method / PS4 Keystone File Details on Dev Wiki by Barthen)

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.

PSN Activate Offline Accounts on 5.05 + Copy Modded Saves to a 7.02 PS4 by MODDEDWARFARE
PS4OfflineAccountActivator to Export PS4 Save Data to USB by Charlyzard.jpg

Comments

This looks pretty sweet, just finished watching Modded Warfare's video on it and can't wait to try it out once my PS4 gets in. Great work!

Working as intended. Tested out Save Wizard using the same registered ID from my other ps4.

But.... im gonna have to spend hours re organizing my game folders for the new ps4 account lol

I used this in hopes of getting PSVita-PS4 Remote Play working on a network (instead of directly with PS4's WiFi card). It seems like a little progress was made: The PS4 and Vita are now able to recognize each other, but both throw an error. Before I used this offline activator, both devices just timed out and never recognized each other.

This seems promising. Perhaps with a little more tweaking, a dev could figure out what's necessary to hack into the PS4 to allow remote play over network?

Offline account activation work for me. Thx to Leeful for his tuto to get AccoundID and ModdedWarefare for tuto.

Little survey :
  • if you use certain dec to hex online converter for AccountID :
    be careful, the conversion result false. example : in hexa 1A2B3C4D5E6F7182 -> result : 1A2B3C4D5E6F7000
Note : the online converter used by Leeful works great.
  • if you use the 'psn-account-id.py' python script method to get AccountID : AccountID = 'user_id'
I dont know why the author encode the 'user_id' in base64 :
Code:
    user_id = int(account_info["user_id"])
    user_id = int(account_info["user_id"])
    user_id_base64 = base64.b64encode( user_id.to_bytes( 8, "little" ) ).decode()
    print()
    print("🍙 This is your AccountID:")
    print(user_id_base64)
After converting to offline PSN account (if you have create a new another account for offline PSN account) you can export you savegame from your old user account, little tuto (from ChendoChap / Playstation-4-Save-Mounter github) :
  • Use Playstation-4-Save-Mounter on your old user account
  • mount the save you want to export.
  • get the param.sfo file from the sce_sys directory
  • open it in a hex editor or a ps4 compatible sfo editor
  • change the psn id to the target's psn id (8 bytes, you get that by copying a save using settings, you'll need to change it to little endian) it's at 0x15C for hex editing... see video for sfo editor example : 0x1A2B3C4D5E6F7182 -> convert to little endian : 0x82716F5E4D3C2B1A
  • save the param.sfo & replace the one in the mounted dir
  • unmount the save and copy the 2 save files sdimg & the .bin correspond of mounted savagame :
Code:
      get with FTP for exemple  /user/home/{ old user account id }/savedata/{ game title id }/AUTOSAVE4.bin
                /user/home/{ old user account id }/savedata/{ game title id }/sdimg_AUTOSAVE4
  • remove the sdimg_ prefix from the filename
  • copy this 2 files to your usb /PS4/SAVEDATA/{psn id in hexa(no little endian)}/{titleid of game}/
  • change to the new offline PSN account or restart PS4
  • now you should be able to copy the save to the account linked to the psn id using PS4 Settings to import savegame from USB
That's work for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, i dont know for other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back