Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       136      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar, serve-win32.zip updates, PS4RPI_04.rar and more revisions below.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: PS4RPIGUI: PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI (Latest Version) / ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror) / PS4RPI_04.rar (274 KB) / PS4RPI-v2.0-pre1.zip / GIT

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

Comments

@madmax187 Yeah, I can confirm the latest x86 and x64 versions of serve do not work properly with large files. I got exactly the same results as you did. The old version works fine.

I only tested them with a small pkg so I thought they were OK.
Sorry about that.

I did some testing and it looks like the latest version of serve does not like large files. I tested it with the one I have installed (not the exe) and it did exactly the same. So the problem is not with the compiling to exe but the latest version itself.

anyway, I installed the older working version of serve (v10.1.1) and recompiled that with the update nag removed.
I tested them and they work fine for me with large files. Could you please also test them out for me, thanks. :)

@sonik I tested v4 and everything works as it should. Thanks for the update. :)

@madmax187 Nevermind. If it's working that way then keep it that way. ;)
I want to release the source code but I need to clean it up first. The code is a mess and also there's a lot of commented out code from the very first versions.

@Leeful Thanks for updating serve-win :)

@Leeful Can you post some more links or on another hoster (that keeps links longer) for the recompiled server files?

Also put the links on more than one filehost so it can last longer.

The links are all expired.

@Leeful Just tested the recompiled server and I can download large files now. Strange that a newer version would cause this problem.. maybe those developers need to know about this problem.

Thanks for the multiple file hosts upload, the file should last longer now.
There is no more annoying update message now.

@madmax187 Glad it works for you. :)
Yes, it is strange that the newer version does not handle large files well.
Just goes to show that even if a new updated version of something comes out It doesn't always mean its better.

My philosophy has always been "If it aint broke, dont fix it" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back