Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month developer @SvenGDK on Github received a 4.03 PS5 console and shared via Twitter this weekend with the PS5 Scene a Debug Settings PS5 PKG, an Internet Browser PS5 PKG, a Game Hub Preview PS5 PKG and a Store Preview PS5 PKG that were created with the PS5 Software Development Kit previously leaked for use on Exploited PS5 Consoles. :cool:

Download: DownloadsPS5.pkg (1.08 MB) / InternetBrowserPS5.pkg (1.08 MB) / StorageGamesPS5.pkg (1.08 MB) / DebugSettingsPS5.pkg (5.64 MB) / PSMultiToolsHost.pkg (1.2 MB) / InternetBrowser-PS5.pkg (35.89 MB) via mour0ne / DebugSettingsPS5.pkg (5.64 MB - Mirror) / NetworkSettings-PS5.pkg (40.58 MB) / SSD-Storage-PS5.pkg (43.33 MB) / Trophies-PS5.pkg (41.7 MB) / SAVEDATAPS4-PS5.pkg (43.14 MB) / Controller-Settings-PS5.pkg (65.14 MB) via mour0ne / PS5Apps16.zip (3.7 MB) via master_s9

Spoiler: Depreciated

He states in a Tweet to quote, "Created a simple .pkg that installs the Debug Settings on the home screen for testing some possibilities, an alternative to the FTP folder transfer option or an app.db inject. It shows "locked/ineligible" but starts anyway because it's only a shortcut."

This comes following his OrbisPro Media Center / Game Launcher for Windows styled after the PS4's UI and PSX XMB Manager & PS Multi Tools Updates which will soon feature an .rco grabber via FTP (Decompiled PS5 .RCO's) and extractor alongside a GP5 manager/editor to build .PKGs in the PS5 menu... with some related PlayStation 5 articles below (sorted by date, with the oldest first) for those recently joining us:
Spoiler: Related Tweets
  • PS5 Archive.dat Format Documentation by @RedEyeX32 - The archive.dat file format is used to store PS5 Backup and Restore (BAR) data. The backup/restore system will create an archive.dat file(s) on a USB drive which will contain a backup of your entire HDD. The structure has changed from it's predecessor and all data stored in here is in little endian format.
Debug Settings, Internet Browser, Game Hub & Store Preview PS5 PKGs by SvenGDK.png

Comments

Simply unlocking the ability to run the psvr1 ps4 pkgs would be amazing for me, I bought and installed what I could before losing access to the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back