Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 21, 2020 at 4:20 AM       72,512       215            

Comments

fmj77

Contributor
@UltraLex. I should mention that the jailbreak itself for 6.72 works very well with my ESP8266. The only problem I've had is that rest mode does not work with any of the exploit hosts. It crashes every time after waking the console up.

Notex

Contributor
Verified
Recently just got a PS4 Pro running 6.72 and this exploit host seems to work 4/5 times when I use v3 HEN. I'm very happy with it so far. Rest mode doesn't work yet but that's not really a deal breaker for me.

Whooly

Contributor
It seems to be more stable when I clear the browser cache and cookie files before every use.

Not clearing often results in the progress bar hanging for a long time, before it crashes. Clearing makes the process a lot faster - and (for me) more stable.

DoZ

Contributor
Verified
Hmm i Updated my esp from 2.84b to 2.84d today and i have a succes rate 3/10.

For me 2.84b with hen3 works much better.

leopard04

Contributor
Verified
Help can explain me how to use PS4 Trainer menu because my phone is connected with esp 8266 module and open PS4 trainer app and it show on screen phone 404 File not found.

Recent Articles
PS4_Dec_PUP_Info.py Script for PS4 Decrypted PUP Info by SocraticBliss
Following his PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss shared via Twitter a ps4_dec_pup_info.py Python script to display detailed information of a decrypted...
DualSense Charging Station for PlayStation 5 and PS5 Accessory Pricing
We've seen some PS5 Game Box Art, the PlayStation 5 Console Packaging and now pricing is available for Sony's wireless DualSense with Updatable Controller Software and other PlayStation 5...
PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale Offers Up to Half Off PSN Games
Starting this Wednesday, Sony's latest PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale offers discounts of up to 50% off select PSN games including Capcom's survival horror remake Resident Evil 3, Bandai...
Mira 7.00-7.02 PS4 WIP Ports by Al Azif & MACROSS (Retail) 7.02 ELF Collection
Proceeding the 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX), previous Mira Project Updates and Payloads, potential New WebKit Exploit discovery and 702_MACROSS_COLLECTION_FOR_SLEIRSGOEVY.rar (7.02 PS4 Decrypted...