Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

@Batsmmix
do you send the payload dbrestore via esp or do you use the cache mode? try cache mode (offline mode)

app2usb only works in cache mode, the esp mode shows me failed to load apptousb (505apptousb.html)

@Batsmmix
As I wrote, I had problems starting the payload app2usb when I started it via the esp (failed to load app2usb), because the browser line says 505app2usb.html.

when i took the cache variant, ie the offline mode (first click on offline mode, pull esp module and restart ps4 and start the exploit menu again via the user manual), it worked. in the menu is the exploit with the reference offline mode and in the browser line 672app2usb.html.

you are showing no app2usb.ini on the extreme hdd, neither in the root nor in the ps4 folder. because the first time the payload is started (in offline mode), it is created (in the ps4 folder).

but before dun postpones your games, remove your hdd in time (warnings are shown in the top left), since you have to edit them.
if you don't do it, you may have to wait a long time because the pkg files are not moved (from the root to the ps4 folder), only the internal ones are copied (to the ps4 folder) and then deleted.

this is because you have to edit the created ini file. it is full of information text on how to use app2usb. you can delete everything you don't need (text). basically you only need check_usb (1st line) and move_dlc (3rd line) (without //). otherwise leave what you want but without //.

Rest mode doesn't work for me with 2.84b. Console crashes after coming out of rest mode. Still quite unstable and I wish I'd stayed on 5.05 and waited for SpectreDev's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back