Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

system: ps4 pro cuh 7016b
Esp modul: ESP8266 ESP-12E CP2102
loader bin: v2.84b

I updated my ps4 to fw 6.72 today. flashed the esp module according to the instructions with the flasher NodeMCU-PyFlasher-3.0-x64 (under windows 10 pro).

with the network setting/wlan I am on easy and entered the password ps4xploit, everything else I did manually. the result was 'successful' when the ip was accessed and the internet connection 'failed'. under the user manual, however, there was always only a white screen. when i had really set everyone to automatic when setting the network, i got the message successfully when i checked the ip and internet connection.

I was able to see the menu under the user manual. after the start of hen 4, i had waited 2 minutes im menu, i got a kp. the second time i tried the user manual and started the hen v4 i got the message 'system memory is not sufficient'. by confirming and immediately reloading the hen 4 the success message finally came, 'jb and mira loaded'. with the ps key from the picture and then started a game that had been moved on the external disk with app2usb.

unfortunately it didn't work, none of the games went from the external. there was an error message that all the data was corrupt. unfortunately I have no game on the internal.

when i then wanted to switch off the ps4, the message that the system was shutting down only came (blue screen, approx. 1 minute, then pissed briefly 3 times and the screen went black. Even after several minutes, nothing happened, so i did I manually turned off the ps4 by pressing the power button and have not started since I write this.

maybe someone else also has these problems or it is the ps4 model. in any case, this is very unsatisfactory

c0d3m4st4 wrote on Twitter he knows about this "bug", he said, to shut down the console do a reboot first and then shut it down normally ;-)

@esme
Try HENv3. I've tested actually more than 10 Games and all works with v3. I have the ps4 pro 1tb 7216B with 7.62 From fortnite bundle with 6.51 Stock fw.

When i start the console i login and wait ~3minutes and it works all the time 100%

Thanks a lot <3

thanks, now it runs reasonably stable. did any of you use app2usb?

I tried it once with hen v4 and sometimes without, but unfortunately it says with both that it cannot be loaded.

the fact that it is the 505 app2usb also irritates me a little, although in the description it says that is adapted to fw 6.72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back