Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

Well, I just updated to 6.72 + use the 2.84b on my PS4 PRO. I can say it from first hand it is a total disaster. Page stop loading message and then the console shuts down. Finally if I manage to load HEN (2/10 success rate) then some games loading - hangs forever. Only thing I manage to get it work (if the HEN was running finally) is my old games (5.05). 6.72 games most likely fail somewhere. In my opinion this is still far from stable. I bet if we wait few more weeks we will get something way much more useful and stable.

Otherwise great progress. In my opinion this more likely proof of concept then rock solid exploit we can use daily.

hi does the dumping tool work on the ESP8266 Xploit Host menu cos i have tried to dump spider man off a disc i went on the main menu of the game. then i pressed the ps button went on the user guide menu and for some reason it brings up like a square box.

when dumping the game but when i check my external hard drive it did not dump the game at all. is it so supposed to come up with like a percentage like 1 percent up to 100 percent then the console shuts down but for some reason it does not do that.

it brings up like a square black box and when i checked my external hard drive there has been no game dumped. i think there could be a problem with the Xploit cos i have done everything right i dont know why it is not dumping the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back