Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

Here's my report on the success rates with the c0d3m4st4_ESP8266XploitHost_v2.84g.zip.

As you boot up the hack for the first time you are offered 3 variants. If you read the manual, you will know that each console is a bit different, so one has to try all 3 in order to know what works best. I performed 10 restarts with each variant. I was going for HEN 2.1.3 without any rest mode tests since I don't care for it - I never use rest mode. 5.05 games seem to work without issue when the hack is successful.

Just to clarify for those who don't know - I call it a "panic" if the playstation crashes and can't start for a few minutes, then needs to perform checks before it can work again. These happened mostly during restarts, but on a few occasions, they crashed the system as I was trying to start the hack.

Configuration II:
  • Success: 5 times
  • Failure: 5 times
  • Panic: 2 times
  • Comment: Success Rate 50% with 2 Panics is okay, but I was hoping for more. Still - it's viable.
Configuration I:
  • Success: 8 times
  • Failure: 2 times
  • Panic: 3 times
  • Comment: While there was 1 more panic than before, the 80% success rate was very good so this is the variant I will be using.
Configuration 0 (nameless):
  • Success: 5 times
  • Failure: 5 times
  • Panic: 4 times
  • Comment: This was the least stable variant for me. It started pretty badly with 4 consecutive failures, 3 of which resulted in an immediate panic and system crash. The 50% success rate is the same as the II variant, but the overall stability is much worse for me.
All in all I am very happy with this solution. Needless to say - you will have to perform your own tests to be absolutely sure that the variant you have chosen is the correct one for you. I hope my report was still helpful.

I forgot the most important part - to thank for this awesome ESP application! Thank you very much, your awesome work is greatly appreciated! This is truly the best and safest way to use the PS4 Hack, since there is no way for it to download any updates no matter what happens!

Oh yeah - and my tests were performed on a PS4 Pro.

UPDATE: So far, I've tried Death Stranding and Red Dead Redemption with the HEN 2.1.3

RDR causes a crash with a panic every time. Death Stranding starts, but upon closing the game causes a crash with a panic. I will switch to Variant 2 and report if things are better. This behavior is not observed with 5.05 games - they seem to run without issues.

UPDATE 2: Yep, Variant 2 works well. Both RDR2 and Death Stranding work well and don't seem to crash the system upon exit. All good. Seems like I will be staying on that one - the stability could be better, but all things considered, I am quite happy.

Console randomly shuts down, tried alt 2 and 1 of 2.84g. I also reinstalled 6.72 and did a fresh start but sometimes it works fine and other time it shuts down.

I am using ps4 slim.

@misaalxperia That's a "panic" and it happens due to the fact that the hack isn't quite stable yet. I haven't tried playing the games for more than an hour so I can't say if mine does that too, but it is more or less a normal behavior at the moment.

We have to be patient and wait for a more stable version to come out. For now this is the only option. You could perhaps also give the nameless variant a shot. Might work better for you. It's different for everyone.

Yup i will try nameless version of 2.84g. Luckily i have original ps4 and xbox one so waiting for stable update. Till then i will play games on other consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back