Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Guuuuuuuuys :) thx flys out @zeus2000

Since we saw the Android PS4HEN Guide, I have done now PS4HEN works on my iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 10.3.1)

For all peoples have use iOS:
  • On PS4 Network Custom Setup !
  • You are not using a proxy
  • You don't enter a port number anywhere
Custom Network Setup:
Code:
1. IP of PS4                               192.x.x.x
2. subnetz                                 255.255.255.0
3. gateway (your router)                   192.x.x.x
4. dns 1 (iphone look airdisk)             192.xxx.x.xx
5. dns 2 (al azif if use: https://github.com/Al-Azif/ps4-exploit-host/releases/latest)
Setup on Airdisk:

1. Airdisk install and start on Iphone
2. Middle of the top, where stays "use desktop browser" push here on touch your iphone
3. Web server is running :) here we gooo and you see the IP here ;)

Start PS4 on TV and go to www. and write the homepage from airdisk stay on the middle of the top :)

Have fun for all my peoples too will use it with iOS it works for , HEN , FTP and Dumper.

Make for every application a Folder (look the category from wifi usb cardreader) files you need to download VTX HEN MASTER 1.3 , VTX FTP MASTER 1.4 , VTX DUMPER MASTER 1.6.

greets
Leslie84
How to Host PS4HEN for Airdisk iOS iPhone Guide by Leslie84.jpg

Comments

@Leslie84 did try this Sunday but no results just thought it was another poor ISO app but ill try again and thanks for the tut. but do like the Android version better because i can have it on DNS plus use the app with out playing with my PS4 settings so ISO out the window for me but its nice to know ive got the options :)

You must do firstly done the network settings everywhere is it android or ios or whatever the network connection must done 1x firstly :)

greets

I had this working before your tutorial. On iOS 11 and iPhone 7.
Reading your tutorial even I find it hard to see what your explaining. And I have it working.

The ip is not the problem to find or ? Set The custom Network settings ?

When it was before working on other or you , why no one helps than ??

I cant understand , which step you cant understand ?

When the Airdisk is startet than where the star is , at the downside very right is , is on the middle the ip number , please touch it for activating otherwise the host is not running.

c84b90ce_9020_46d9_9694_5e6ca9efd432.jpg

here is the Picture which you can see, where you must pushing for activating the host running.

simple way and short way now:

1. Airdisk starting and touch the ip nummber look at my picture too see.

2. Custom PS4 Network settings, example on Ps4 on the TV

The Numbers here are a example

Airdiskapp (on ios) http://192.168.1.7:8988

5 Lines on PS4 Network Settings

1. PS4 IP: 192.168.1.8
2. Submask: 255.255.255.0
3. GATEWAY 192.168.0.1 (the router)
4. DNS1: 192.168.1.7 (iphone ios)
5. DNS2: not a must

So now i hope everyone can understand, its not so hard and its very cool to use without pc or laptop :)

Thx :)

greets
Leslie84

Hi,

for uploading Folders u have 2 way i choosing the best one :)

u3tools for PC (my choose)

ITunes

Install U3 Tools go left to the catogory
apps and choice the airdisk app and push view and tadaaaa u can choose folders or files

Greets
Les84

@Leslie84 I've added the exploit to the app and configured the network of the PS4 as you have indicated, but the connection doesn't work.

The following error message appears: Unable to connect to server...

What I can be doing wrong? :( Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back