Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ibouchta       Start date Jul 21, 2017 at 2:55 PM       20,193       27            

Comments

toolazy

Contributor
There's a shop located in damascus/syria that is ofering the same service, 80usd for the modding plus 5 games of choice.

facebook post : https://www.facebook.com/FIX-ملك-الألعاب-290268297836764/?hc_ref=ARRBtzL5fbWPlUkBHGkmXRdHmKgqZnusx3zmroZN9gLxVz8NaCD__ES6piO5wpTUR5c&fref=nf

IMHO the following will happen: all these shops are saying that you can go online with your account after the hack is applied, which is kinda true, but sony already knows about this method according to @freeplex, so now they just have to wait and collect info on accounts being shared by multiple people (since 1 account will be used to share games between lots of consoles), then after collecting enough information the ban hammer will fall and a sea of tears will flow.

sabisavi

Contributor
Hi, I am new in this things. I have a ps4 banned for online store due buying a game in ebay.

With this chip, can I download games to a hdd an play it offline?

thanks

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
That is the basic idea with it... up to now I haven't heard of anyone with a banned PS4 trying it so if you do let us know your results. ;)

Recent Articles
PS5 Game Invite System Reworked Rumors Surface via Sony Patent
According to rumors based on a recent patent from Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) uncovered at the USPTO, the upcoming PlayStation 5 next-gen console may feature a reworked game invite system...
LibOrbisNfs: LibOrbis PS4 Homebrew Userland Library LibNfs Port
Proceeding his OrbisGlPerf: OpenGL ES 2.0 Perf Sample, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer BigBoss made available on Github via Twitter a LibOrbis PS4 Homebrew Userland Library LibNfs PS4 Port...
New PlayStation VR (PS VR) Headset Rumored to Arrive in 2020
We've seen PSVR2 Concepts, next-gen PS VR2 Patents, Sony's Augmented Reality Wireless Headset and based on the latest rumors a new PlayStation VR (PS VR) headset may be coming to PlayStation...
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Mod Menu 1.23 is Now Available
Earlier this week we saw some GTA V PS4 Mod Menu 2020 Demos, and today PlayStation 4 scene developer @CustomHooker shared via Twitter a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Mod Menu 1.23 with help...