Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ibouchta       Start date Jul 21, 2017 at 2:55 PM       20,543       27            

Comments

toolazy

Contributor
There's a shop located in damascus/syria that is ofering the same service, 80usd for the modding plus 5 games of choice.

facebook post : https://www.facebook.com/FIX-ملك-الألعاب-290268297836764/?hc_ref=ARRBtzL5fbWPlUkBHGkmXRdHmKgqZnusx3zmroZN9gLxVz8NaCD__ES6piO5wpTUR5c&fref=nf

IMHO the following will happen: all these shops are saying that you can go online with your account after the hack is applied, which is kinda true, but sony already knows about this method according to @freeplex, so now they just have to wait and collect info on accounts being shared by multiple people (since 1 account will be used to share games between lots of consoles), then after collecting enough information the ban hammer will fall and a sea of tears will flow.

sabisavi

Contributor
Hi, I am new in this things. I have a ps4 banned for online store due buying a game in ebay.

With this chip, can I download games to a hdd an play it offline?

thanks

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
That is the basic idea with it... up to now I haven't heard of anyone with a banned PS4 trying it so if you do let us know your results. ;)

Recent Articles
PS3 System Software 4.86 Update Live, Don't Update Your Firmware!
Proceeding their previous PS3 OFW revision and recent PS3 Partial Message Service Ending announcement, today Sony pushed live a new PS3 Firmware / System Software 4.86 Update for those who still...
Lapy's River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG Homebrew Game by Lapy05575948
Following the River Raid PS4 PKG Preview and his recent Easy PKG Extractor, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy released a River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG today on Twitter for those with a Jailbroken...
Resident Evil 3 Arrives with New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Next week on April 3rd Resident Evil 3 arrives with the new PS4 video game releases where Jill Valentine witnesses the atrocities Umbrella performed in Raccoon City and as a result they unleash...
Random Content ID (CID) Generator for PS4 PKG Files by Backporter
Since his DDS Converter for PS4 Themes PlayStation 4 developer @Backporter returns this weekend via Twitter with a Random Content ID (CID) Generator that will generate a random Content ID for PS4...