Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since sharing the PS4 6.72 to 5.05 Game Backporting Instructions proceeding the 6.72 PS4JB earlier this month, PlayStation 4 scene developer @zecoxao passed along some additional details via Twitter outlined in the Tweets below alongside an NP-32046-5 Helper Script to Fix PS4 Encrypted Trophy Errors by @Sorrow446 on Github for those experiencing errors including "Cannot start the application. (NP-32046-5)" or "An error has occurred. (NP-32046-5)" which PSDevWiki translates to the error SCE_NP_TROPHY_ERROR_INVALID_TRP_FILE_FORMAT at offset 0x80551616. 🔥

Download: helper.exe (Windows Binary) / helper.py (Python Script) / GIT

Here's more details from the README.md: NP-32046-5-helper

A quick script to aid the fixing of the PS4 NP-32046-5 error.

Cause

This error occurs when an attempt to launch a fpkg packaged with encrypted trophies is made.

Usage
  1. Copy your unencrypted trophies folder (/user/trophy/) from your PS4 to the same directory as your game/update dump. The FTP payload or PS4-Xplorer is recommended.
  2. Drag your dump folder onto helper.py.
Notes
  • The script will abort the trophies copying process if it finds that your original trophies are already unencrypted or your unencrypted trophies for your dump couldn't be found.
  • If your game/update dump trophies are encrypted, they'll be replaced with the decrypted ones if all goes well. Back them up before if you need them.
  • All unencrypted trophies: /user/trophy/
  • Dump (un)encrypted trophies file: <CUSA>\sce_sys\trophy\trophy00.trp
  • Unencrypted trophies file: /user/trophy/conf/<NP communication ID>/TROPHY.TRP
:note: And from Jayinem81 comes a brief guide for those seeking to fix error NP-32046-5 on your own personal dumps, to quote:
  • Install disc to internal
  • You will need to use FTP on the exploit page, leave it open
  • Open Filezilla put in your PS4s IP, and port is 1337
  • Go to /user/trophy/conf/ the trophies look like NPWR with some numbers, they wont match your dumps CUSA. What I did was just sort by date on filezilla, and copy the latest one over.
  • You should see TROPHY.TRP in all caps, rename to trophy00.trp and in your dump copy it to CUSAxxxxx-app/sce_sys/trophy/ and overwrite the trophy00.trp that's already there
  • Convert your dump to PKG again, making sure you get a new .gp4 then convert .gp4 with Fake PKG Generator
  • You should now be able to install the PKG successfully
You may have a corrupted save data just overwrite it and play.

Additionally, BlueCop notes "if you open /sce_sys/npbind.dat for the game in a hexeditor then you can see the NPWRXXXXX value in there" with some related topics below (sorted by date) for those new to the PlayStation 4 hacking scene:
small note: in the backporting tutorial, there were two things i left unoticed: the offset 0x28 of eboot ELF has to have 4 zeroes (start of section headers is 0) and the offset 0x3C has to have a zero (number of section headers is 0)
for those of you who have the error NP-32046-5, this is a trophy issue. you need to include the trophies from /user/trophy/conf correspondent to your game in sce_sys/trophy folder
exact same thing. in the case the game uses debug trophies, you need to convert the target id located in kernel memory at 0x1D8008D to 0x82 to play the game.
i bet you used the passcode to extract the trophy. that's not how it works. the trophy, even with the passcode, is still encrypted. you need the correct one from user trophy conf :)
Ok I'm dumped FIFA 20 and before repack I delete trophy from sce_sys/trophy folder and it work test in CUSA15546 :tup:
NP-32046-5 Helper Script to Fix PS4 Encrypted Trophy Errors by Sorrow446.jpg

Comments

I replaced the decrypted trophy file from Duplex's EU CUSA00917 1.33 update and it fixed the NP-32046-5 error in CUSA00341. Comparing the two trophy00.trp files, in a hex editor, the only differences were the 23 bytes from 1C to 32. This must be the service label location. Any idea how to fix this manually?

Sorry, confused a little with this... i have the Np_32046-5 error on minecraft... my kids love it and are really winding me up about fixing it.

Do i need an extracted dump of the game for the helper script to work? If so where do i find the extracted files on my PS4 to dump them?

please, someone make a video tutorial because many of us are newbs... i know that for some people this is very clear, but many of us are not that experienced... i have the same issue... please someone make a step by step tutorial

I have the same error when i try to enter in the game, this is the error: user will be logged out of the ps4 because an error has occurred np-34927-5. But the problem i think i know where it is, but i don't know how to solve it.

So, i have 2 hard disk, 500gb from the ps4, and an external 1000 gb, the first one (500gb) is full and it's working all the games. I installed couple of games to 1000 gb and i get this error when the game is loading. If i get out the external hdd and install the same games on the 500gb it's working, no error.

So i don't know how to solve it. This error i'm getting on the 6.72 jb, on the older firmware 5.05 all games work with no problems. I am sorry for my English.

I tried, it's not working, thanks for your reply. I think it's a bug from 6.72 regarding external drive, because i installed the same game on the internal hdd and it's working. On the 5.05 all the games was working from the external drive. I tried to log out after seconds and log in again, but the same error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back