Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 14, 2016 at 12:33 AM       58      
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shingen Beta was found to be buggy and it appears the PS4 4.00 OFW is no different, as PlayStation 4 developer @ryan111 discovered a PS4 4.00 WebKit Crash still plagues Sony's latest Firmware update with confirmation from @JNSXModz (YouTube Channel) as well. :)

Speaking of blogs (we weren't, but are now :giggle:) @ryan111's PS4 Dev Blog, which was updated yesterday, now has a few new entries which you can check out here: http://PS4Work.BlogSpot.ca/

Included are kewl things like a PlayStation 4 libSceAvSetting.sprx file dump from PS4 OFW 4.0 and 3.55 / 4.00 store.db files among this core file type (see the Wiki) string discovered: eCoreDumpType: $FDFBD280-90A6-4CFB-ADCC-D0BDBB0A302E

Keep calm and HAX on peoples!!! :ninja:
PS4 4.00 OFW Webkit Crash.jpg

Comments

When I tried spoof on 3.50 to get online when 3.55 was out. It never seemed to work until after I set proxy on ps4, started the bypass on pc then restarted ps4.
Then it worked for me. UK btw

You can access web pages and look at trophys but thats all..i didnt consider making a video until someone mentioned it and it didnt work if i/we to get banned we wouldnt be able to sign in regardless hopefully well see something soon

Im actually able to access trophys and see my profile without proxy running only proxy on in the ps4 settings if i turn on proxy it gives me an error on ps4

This 4.0 update is breaking my ps4 LMAO i just was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and its been crashing all day long also i was playing before it crashed and something happened when i unlocked a trophy and my controller just stopped and it crashed and went back to 3.55 UI went to settings to see if it changed anything and this crap was on 4.0 looking like 3.55 RIP they don't test crap.

This 4.0 update is breaking my ps4 LMAO i just was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and its been crashing all day long also i was playing before it crashed and something happened when i unlocked a trophy and my controller just stopped and it crashed and went back to 3.55 UI went to settings to see if it changed anything and this crap was on 4.0 looking like 3.55 RIP they don't test crap.
Its because there has not been an update out for Bo3 to make it compatible with HDR or even to support 4.00 Officially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back