Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter wicko       Start date Apr 23, 2016 at 6:40 PM       46      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous updates, PlayStation 3 developer @Alexanderss returns with 4.80 FERROX CFW v1.00 (Standard CEX) which supports PS3 4.80 Firmware with details below.

PS3 CFW FERROX 4.80 a.png

Features:
  • Built on the basis of OFW 4.80 SONY.
  • PSN / SEN Enabled.
  • Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
  • Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
  • Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
  • QA Flags active if previously enabled.
  • NEW FEATURE - New look of the XMB (See below).
  • NEW FEATURE - Introduced 'CyberModding HomebrewStore' the web column.
  • FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
  • FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
  • FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
  • FEATURE - 4.80 Key to start games signed with 4.80 keys.
  • FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
  • FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
  • FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
  • FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
  • PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
  • PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
  • PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
  • PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
  • PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
  • PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
  • PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
  • PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
The Dev Alexander wanted to share the Offsets of the complete disabling of Cinavia protection. Here they are:

videoplayer_plugin.sprx
Code:
000B7390: 4E 80 00 20
000BAC78: 4E 80 00 20
bdp_BDMV.self and bdp_BDVD.self
Code:
0015ECD0: F8 FF 21 81 -> 80 00 20 4E
0015ECFC: F8 FF 21 81 -> 80 00 20 4E
PS3 CFW FERROX 4.80 b.png

Tested:
  • CECH2004A - (Thanks MiZiO90)
  • CECH2004B - (Thanks Red Dead)
  • CECH2104A - (Thanks LizZo)
  • CECH2504 DataCode OC - (Thanks TSUTEJ1)
  • 2 CECHG - (Thanks Red Dead , LizZo)
  • CECHK - (Thanks TSUTEJ1)
Download links:

CEXFERROX 4.80 v1.0.PUP.zip (195.0 MB)
CEXFERROX 4.80 v1.0.PUP.zip

MD5: B387BB3C5C1B11208D1F82D09ED02604

PS3 CFW FERROX 4.80 c.png

Source: CyberModding.it

Comments

Ok , all I've got is PS3 version 4.80 Ofw Cex. All day I've been trying to jailbreak my PS3 bruh if you could help me jailbreak my PS3 I will make videos promoting this website. All I want is mods for PS3 online.

Thanks hope you reply soon

Ten four.. so your PS3 is on 4.80 CEX, which model number so we can check it against the PS3 Model Charts to see if it's downgradeable to install CFW on or if it needs a hardware mod, etc
I'm checking now and it is : 02-27460020-1406017-CECH-30038

It is the slim PS3. But when I try to downgrade my PS3 it says it can only be downgraded to 4.10 version.

My Skype is melonhead2468. If u help me with this jailbreak I will be soooo grateful

please my friend can i flash my ps3? i want to flash it after patch my dump with 4.50 flash tool without downgrade to 3.55 this possible or no?

Im getting error 80010519 while signing in how to solve it?
Error 80010519: The firmware time is incorrect update via Internet to set it. If this keeps happening try changing the CMOS cell, if that doesn't work your firmware is probably corrupted.

Here's how one person fixed it:

1. Power down your PS3.
2. Remove the power cable or turn it off at the plug for at least 10 seconds, the longer the better. Make sure it is a long period of time as I tried quickly turning the power off and on to no avail.
3. Turn the power back on and boot up the console.
4. You will be prompted for the date and time. Enter this and continue.
5. You should now be able to sign into the PSN straight away.
please my friend can i flash my ps3? i want to flash it after patch my dump with 4.50 flash tool without downgrade to 3.55 this possible or no?
If you post your PS3's model number someone will likely be able to answer that for ya ;)

So, i'm looking to install my first CFW. I'm going to have a CEX like most people do and read that Kmeaw CFW isn't working for the newer games. I was just wondering if i could install ferrox's CFW as a first time CFW or should i go with something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back