Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 28, 2018 at 7:29 AM       589      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4Brew Full PS4 4.55 Jailbreak news earlier today, PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 has now released the PS4 4.55 Holy Grail ps4_455_holygrail.bin PS4HEN (PS4 Homebrew ENabler) payload with special thanks to flat_z which allows users to run PS4 Package (PKG) files of both backup games (as confirmed by @Donely, behnamzed, karloromeo, GrimDoe and Andrew Marques) and homebrew applications!

Download: ps4_455_holygrail.bin (68 KB) / ps4_455_holygrail.bin (Mirror) / usb_455_hen.zip (0.04 MB - USB Self-Host) via stooged / Enable_VR_455.zip / usb_455_vr_enable.zip (0.02 MB) / usb_455_vr_hen.zip / PS4 Linux Loader 4.55 / 4.55 Standalone RPi Installer / UART Enabler for 4.55 / 4.55 Kernel Dumper / 4.55 JKPatch / MiraHEN (Russian WIP) by The Sugarleaf

ps4_455_holygrail.bin MD5 Hash: 38F5E677A543EF93FB9A75096F983F89

Those seeking to update your PS4 to 4.55 Firmware now can do so following this guide using the 4.55 OFW Update PUP (MD5 Hash: 9c85ce3a255719d56f2aa07f4be22f02) from either HERE or HERE with PS4 Exploit Host v0.4.0RC1 and Payloads available including a SandBoxed FTP (Not Full) 455ftpvultra.bin via PS4_4.55_FTP on Github, a FULL ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (4.55 - GIT) by @XVortex, an XVortex Dumper for 4.55 (v1.7 Beta 1) ps4-dumper-vtx.bin payload and an 4.55 FTP / USB Dumper. :ninja:

In addition, several PS4 4.55 Playground / PS4HEN / PS4Xploit / Kernel Exploit Payload Loader ports have resulted which we'll add to the list below as we run across them:
To quote from the Github page's README.md via C0rpVultra: PS4 4.55 HEN & Debug Settings Payload Loader

Load HEN & Debug Settings Payload Using 4.55 Kernel Exploit without having to send payloads using NETCAT.

Summary

In this project you will find a full implementation of the "bpf" kernel exploit for the PlayStation 4 on 4.55. It will allow you to run arbitrary code as kernel, to allow jailbreaking and kernel-level modifications to the system. This release however, does not contain any code related to defeating anti-backups mechanisms or running homebrew. This exploit does include a loader that listens for payloads on port 9020 and will execute them upon receival.

This bug was discovered by qwertyoruiopz, and can be found hosted on his website here.

Features
  1. Payload Auto-Loaded Via Kernel Exploit
  2. PS4Hen & Full Debug Settings
  3. Automatic Refresh if Exploit fails. ( window.location.reload(1); }, 5000);)
  4. Coming Soon.
No Need to use Netcat.

Payload Exploit Loader

Made by Vultra

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
:arrow: And from the PS4_4.55_FTP README.md: PS4FTP 4.55 Payload ~ SandBoxed FTP (Not Full) - Connect to your PS4 HDD Via FTP

How to use Payload.
  • Download Compiled Payload
  • Edit Payload With [PLAIN]HXD[/PLAIN]
  • Find & Change IP Address from 192.168.88.87 to Your PS4 IP 192.168.xxx.xxx
  • Save Payload
  • Send Payload Using Netcat
Code:
nc.exe -w 3 `PS4IP` 9020 < PS4FTP.bin
  • Open Filezilla & Connect to PS4
  • Profit $$
Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Running Homebrew & Fake PKGs On 4.55 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
Full FTP Access On 4.55 (PS4 Jailbreak)
Full PS4 4.55 New Jailbreak Setup Tutorial
Thanks to @tnt2005 and @Wultra in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up on the PS4 4.55 homebrew enabler news! :thumbup:
PS4 4.55 Holy Grail (PS4HEN) by M0rph3us1987, Playground Updates.jpg

Comments

Man I’m so glad I updated to 4.55 from 4,05 now can leave my PS4 in rest mode and not worry about payloads or any of that just hit it and quit it lol unless I’m going over somewhere and have to unplug it. This feels like 70% cfw now before it was 35%

About that video - no idea why he asks to use an injector and inject the Browser fix since once you select it from the page it does that already.

At first I was confused about it - you can just skip that step completely - simply click the browser fix in and then the HEN and you are good to go. No need to download anything.

@tooretoo42 have you tested external storage and got it working? Only one person has confirmed it worked while there are many who say it does not. I tested it on a brand new 4.55 Pro without luck but perhaps @Darkspade updated from 4.05 to 4.55 and managed to get his installed 4.05 HEN PKGs working... I am not sure only he can say.

I would not recommend those on 4.05 to update just yet as some payloads need to be updated still.

The external hdd isnt only for backups sorry but for peoples like me i will looking movies from external HDD i can looking my private family movies or not ?

The external HDD mode ?

for everyone looking to load games from USB is wont work you can move yours to the External hdd and back but that it as for me i have a 5TB when i i want to play a game i just move it to my internal hdd (500GB slim)

as for media from hdd some one get at Bigboss and tell him to update his media player it was bad ass in the day and drk||Raziel for that DC emulator

Guys he said External storage works for me just fine. I hooked up a 2tb Seagate passport drive. Tranfered all games to it. Plus installed games to it

passport is not from seagate it's from wd maybe he is trolling lol,, or maybe he really has a way through it

For those how update from 4.05 to 4.55 it's OK as long as most devs are on the same exploit so no worries what matters that new games comes along

Ok one last thing can some try to run Holy Grail on a PS4 that only has a game was dumped on a 4.55 dumper and see if that no memory error still shows up ? im no dev but maybe the Holy Grail dev really didn't want to support backups so only supported 4.55 homebrew that why most of you get the memory errors ... again im no dev it's just a theory of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back