Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Trophy Error Fix today PlayStation 4 developers @zecoxao (Twitter) and @Joonie (Twitter) shared some PS4 6.72 / 5.05 ToDEX Payloads respectively to unlock some PS4 Debug / TestKit Features on Retail Jailbroken Consoles including the ability to play Fake PKG (FPKG) games with Debug Trophies installed by temporarily converting (via memory spoof) the Target ID to 0x82 (DEX). 🏆

Download: todex.7z (2.31 KB - For 6.72 FW) / todex_505.bin (2 KB - For 5.05 FW) / GIT / ToDEX Live Demo (5.05) via @EdiTzZ / to.7z (1.13 KB - includes todev.bin (Demo Page) that converts Target ID to 0x81 which is DevKit and tokratos.bin (Demo Page) that converts Target ID to 0xA0 which is Arcade or Kratos model) / ToDEX.bin Payload / ps4-flag_enabler.bin (0.01 MB) / ToDEX Enable / Disable PS4 7.02 / 7.55 / 9.00 Payload Ports

As noted in the Tweets below, ToDEX only spoofs the PS4 Target ID to DEX and doesn't replace any modules, so to go back to a regular retail PS4 just restart the console since the required SAMU Code is not available for a full PS4 CEX2DEX conversion with PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX being the only option currently for 6.72 users. :geek:

PS4 Debug / TestKit Features Unlocked:

★ Delete Patch
★ Delete Addcont Extra Data
★ Delete Temp Data
★ Delete Download Data
★ Delete Users' Save Data
★ Delete All Users' Save Data

⚠️ Warning: In the Tweets below, @Joonie notes NOT to mess with 'delete save data' as it wipes out ALL your saves! ⚠️

Also of interest, when asked about PS4 CFW such as PS4 DEX / REX from Team Rebug he replied simply, "probably never." 😢

Below are some related articles on PS4 Trophies for those interested:

Spoiler: Related Tweets
PS4 6.72 5.05 Payload to Unlock Debug Features & FPKG Game Trophies.jpg

Comments

@foxangil they said it is about the trophy so i did as they said i deleted the trophy from the dump file then i made the fpkg and installed the game

It works but the save is not working

Had power interruption when the PS4 went off, since then everytime I start an app, the app logs me out of my user acc and flashes the trophy error. Other user accounts on the console are not affected.

Would it solve ce-30391-6 error? If anybody has solved this error.

I have been having this error on every fpkg game and also on retail games after the 6.72 jailbreak. Please help.

I am kind of new here. Looking to get my demo/kiosk PS4 working like a retail PS4. I've been waiting for this fix for over a year now :D

Where exactly are these new settings? I cant find them in debug settings after running payload.

I figured it out. You press start on the game icon on the home screen.

★ Delete Patch (Update Patch)
★ Delete Addcont Extra Data (DLC)
★ Delete Temp Data - ???
★ Delete Download Data - ???

What does temp data and download data do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back