Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 19, 2019 at 9:17 AM       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) demo video of his PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 design update featuring a fresh and clean-looking menu! :fire:

To quote from his Tweets embedded below: "Here is a sneak peak of my new Exploit Host Menu design. It's still early days but I've tried to get it to look as close to the original PS4 home menu as possible. Sorry for the video quality. I've now got exploits loading in the new menu. :D"

Meanwhile, @DEFAULTDNB also hinted on Twitter that he is also working on a super lightweight PS4 5.05 exploit host concept, noting the following to quote:

"It's no where near ready for release, but it's turning out quite nicely. I have lots of ideas for it, but it may never see the light of day. It's a fun exercise in JS and a POC of an idea I originally had for X-Project."

PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back