Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 22, 2021 at 4:52 PM       24      
Status
Not open for further replies.
In PS4Scene news following their previous update and recent PlayStation Hacktivity, today Sony pushed live PS4 System Software / Firmware 8.52 with a brief changelog detailed below. ⛑️

This latest PlayStation 4 revision arrives proceeding the PS4 DevKit Leak and amid recent signups for their PS5 Firmware / System Software Beta Program aimed at those already in the PS5 Scene.

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps whenever a new PS4 jailbreak exploit arrives, and we'll add any related Tweets as PlayStation 4 Scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Download: PS4 Firmware 8.52 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 8.52 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 8.52 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 8.52 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 8.52 Update (JP)

Below is the official 8.52 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page: PlayStation 4 system software update - PS4 8.52 system software features

About PlayStation 4 system software version 8.52

Main features in version 8.52 update

• This system software update improves system performance.
Finally, here are some PlayStation 4 Scene guides on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and some PS4HEN Update Blocker Payloads for those interested.

Spoiler

PS4 System Software Firmware 8.52 is Now Live, Don't Update!.png

Comments

I got a 5.03 off of Craigslist last week (the guy didn’t know what he had). I will not be updating. I feel like Charlie with the golden ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back