Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his last guide, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE let us know on Twitter that he's posted a new video tutorial on his YouTube Channel covering How to Run Fake / Custom Package (PKG) Files from USB / HDD on jailbroken PS4 4.05 and 4.55 consoles. :cool:

Here's a summary from the video's description, to quote: How to run custom/fake package files such as PS4 backup games, homebrew apps and PS2 games on a 4.55 PS4.

This video also covers how to run the package files from a USB device instead of the internal hard drive.

Download Links:
Running Fake  Custom Package (PKG) Files from USB  HDD Guide.jpg

Comments

I guess if you had...for example the last of us.... and have updates for it...have it all on internal....then dump the game as one PKG. Then maybe you could move to external as one entity???! (I don't have my external HD yet - its still being delivered AND I don't have the programs to dump actual games yet either so I'm just guessing?)

I was just thinking about how to use the app with an updated file .... i guees we need to patch then dump again but as a whole and then move it to the ps4 fodler right?

I did the process till the end and it's successful. But to my surprise under the internal storage of the ps4 it kept showing 17.38gb for my devil may cry game. I am not sure. But the game does not run if I unplug the USB hdd. . Little confused.

Well if I see the size of the xmb icon of the game it only shows 7.38mb.

Guidance needed. Help me understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back