Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Wultra       Start date Aug 18, 2016 at 3:46 PM       58      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vita CID.PNG

PlayStation Vita hacker Major_Tom just released VitaCID, a tool that gives you access to your Vita Console ID (the equivalent of PS3's IDPS).

What is VitaCID?
VitaCID is a tool that runs on a HENkaku-enabled PS Vita (currently Vita firmware 3.60 only). It retrieves your Vita's console ID and writes it in a file at the root of your Vita System (that you can later on retrieve for example via FTP).

Currently the tool is of little use for the vast majority of users, but it is expected that we’ll see “Console activation” homebrews released soon, that will let you activate a 3.60 Vita without having to update. Pretty useful for those of us who ended up with their hacked Vita deactivated, for any reason.

Get your vita CID (IDPS + PSID) and save it in ux0:CID.bin. Useful to activate your vita.

A sample activation script can be found on the VitaDevWiki. People with the relevant skills should be able to turn this into a self contained homebrew fairly soon.

Download VitaCID
You can download VitaCID from the developer's GITHub here.

To install & run, please note that you will need to have a PS Vita running firmware 3.60 with the HENkaku hack.​

Source: Wololo.net

Comments

It's not just based on this there is a ton of other factors. Take n look at cobra ode these are fpga units n removes all the extras that come with the kit then add some other stuff for protocol hooks not hard to figure out now considering it's using top layer support makes one he'll of a weapon to those who know how to do it

Every release is meant to be released think this ain't suspicion in itself? Let's release a hack and check the vita sales after henkaku 1000 units sold. Money making scheme

Let's wait and see if @GregoryRasputin or @STLcardsWS even reply any longer :LOL:

Are we suppose to be scared of replying or something? Is anyone really suppose to believe any of your ridiculous claims? I think most know me over the years and know where i stand on issue and how i respect the scene and community. I think actions speak louder then words.. We have seen your track record and your actions.......

Carry on with your immaturity and theft of other sites/developer's content and deceptive tactics to the user and google. It will all catch up with you soon enough.. Hopefully one day you can wise up before it to late and actually be a contributor to the community in a much more positive way.

Geez, 3 pages it's gone off topic.
Imagine most people come to this thread thinking it'll be about vita cid updates/progression, some bring popcorn and watch bridges being slowly burned.

I for one am glad spectre has created ps4console as there maybe confusion that this here is "Ps4 playground" :p

C'mon, this would have been locked ages ago if it were normal members. Make a separate thread or take it to vip or summin

Yes... That's my current twitter bio, but notice that i also follow @GregoryRasputin on twitter we follow each other. Do you have beef with each other? @PSXHAX

I have beef with anyone who is dishonest and a hypocrite.

1.) PSXHaX aka PS3News aka PS4News hates garyOPA, because he took his sugar daddy Max Louran away from him, like the petulant child who hates his younger sibling because the parent shows more affection to it, PSXHaX used to do EXACTLY the same sleazy, criminal, dishonest, disgusting stuff as garyOPA, his site was financed by it etc, no i don't have beef with PSXHaX, but i am annoyed that he is acting like his sh*t smells of roses when he was just as bad as garyOPA, perhaps he is reformed, but it doesn't really show when he is acting so childishly over a request to show the correct source.

2.) Regarding garyOPA, i don't hate the guy, hating people is stupid, i think he is a low life scumbag who will do anything for money, ripp anyone off for money, do scumbag things like TrueBlue, a dongle which was not needed, which was seen when N0DRM started releasing their eBoots.

3.) Regarding Grimm, i personally don't give a flying f*ck who he is in real life, he could be Satan for all i know, all i care about is the respect that he has shown me and how he opened my eyes to the fact i was just a puppet on PS3HaX, writing articles for free, spending most my life doing stuff for PS3HaX, using my OWN money to do competitions for PS3HaX, all whilst Pirate was making a profit from it and getting paid to do so by Caputo Media, scumbags who were also profiting from my work and now some terrorist israeli organisation is making profit off my work.

If it wasn't for Grimm i would have been left in the dark, i can also say from my discussions with him and his postings on the forum, that he is NOT garyOPA.

4.) Regarding advertisements, i hate them, i despise them, but they are an important part of the livelihood of some forums, for the past two years i have been financing my forum through my own money, i have also received some donations, all which can bee seen on the forum, i am starting to struggle with financing my websites, so i will have to use advertisements, it is not something i want to do, but it is something i need to do in order to keep my sites alive, saying that however, when i use ad's, they will be from legitimate sources, i will not take funding from the likes of those who fund Max Console, if the day comes that legit ad's won't cut it, then i will simply close my forum and retire.

C'mon, this would have been locked ages ago if it were normal members. Make a separate thread or take it to vip or summin
I thought about that, splitting it into another thread entitled 'STLcardsWS Dishonest with Community Over PSX-Place Administration' or 'STLcardsWS / GaryOPA / Max Louarn / Paul Owen Watchdog Thread' but we'll save it for when those scumbags' ads surface on PSX-Place ;)

I have beef with anyone who is dishonest and a hypocrite.
Me too, but rest assured eventually the truth will come out... those who are doing wrong, misleading and lying to the very people who make up their communities will reap what they sow as they say karma is a b*tch. :p

i am starting to struggle with financing my websites, so i will have to use advertisements, it is not something i want to do, but it is something i need to do in order to keep my sites alive, saying that however, when i use ad's, they will be from legitimate sources, i will not take funding from the likes of those who fund Max Console, if the day comes that legit ad's won't cut it, then i will simply close my forum and retire.
Agreed, if every scene site would make the same pledge there would be no TrueBluePS4 dongles and Max would have to go back to stealing people's phone card numbers for a living. :rolleyes:

Once @STLcardsWS replies back perhaps we'll lock this drama thread with a 'final thought' Jerry Springer style... until then we'll give him one more chance to come clean, vouch for Grimm or openly admit he doesn't know who his partner Grimm even is.

hqdefault.jpg

• I mean i read what @GregoryRasputin wrote the only thing i didn't understand was the part about the Israeli Terrorist organization. because i don't even know how THAT TIES IN.. Or what it means.. But it sounds to me like this Grimm character did the scene a favor with letting greg know he was being used and lied to. that's my humble opinion. someone's may differ. i don't really care, and they don't have to either.

• By the way umm, Greg. did you know i was Jewish? I thought I had mentioned this was curious if you still remembered. sorry i know you were just expressing yourself, there. but it seems like you really don't like the Israeli's for some reson you can tell me why on twitter maybe? this thread went WAY OFF TOPIC! @PSXHAX @VultraAID lock thread or Nahh? also what do you think Greg? and i'd like to hear @STLcardsWS opinion if he's been reading the this at all i'm just tagging everyone that was debating.

• Additionally we could clear the topic.. but.. i don't know if i like the idea. I'd much rather just get it back on track.

Can i lock this typical crap ?
At the moment we're giving @STLcardsWS one more chance to reply on his partner Grimm and then as mentioned HERE I'll do a 'Final Thought' on his response and close this thread up.. if he doesn't respond within a few days we'll skip the 'Final Thought' and someone (like you) can just close it ;)

• Additionally we could clear the topic.. but.. i don't know if i like the idea. I'd much rather just get it back on track.
Well, that isn't really a viable option as I want to be able to reference specific posts in this thread whenever @STLcardsWS or PSX-Place drama comes up.

If we cleared it, it would allow scumbags to continue hiding in the shadows while repeating, profiting and getting away with their re-DRM dongle schemes on unsuspecting sceners.

If I had to guess, @STLcardsWS is having a convo like this parody right about now:
Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back