Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Wultra       Start date Aug 18, 2016 at 3:46 PM       58      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vita CID.PNG

PlayStation Vita hacker Major_Tom just released VitaCID, a tool that gives you access to your Vita Console ID (the equivalent of PS3's IDPS).

What is VitaCID?
VitaCID is a tool that runs on a HENkaku-enabled PS Vita (currently Vita firmware 3.60 only). It retrieves your Vita's console ID and writes it in a file at the root of your Vita System (that you can later on retrieve for example via FTP).

Currently the tool is of little use for the vast majority of users, but it is expected that we’ll see “Console activation” homebrews released soon, that will let you activate a 3.60 Vita without having to update. Pretty useful for those of us who ended up with their hacked Vita deactivated, for any reason.

Get your vita CID (IDPS + PSID) and save it in ux0:CID.bin. Useful to activate your vita.

A sample activation script can be found on the VitaDevWiki. People with the relevant skills should be able to turn this into a self contained homebrew fairly soon.

Download VitaCID
You can download VitaCID from the developer's GITHub here.

To install & run, please note that you will need to have a PS Vita running firmware 3.60 with the HENkaku hack.​

Source: Wololo.net

Comments

• Wow.. that you made that up all for a post?? XD Or did you? o_O Hang on a sec is that actually a fake conversation? it sounds to me like you're subliminally sliding in a message toward the people that follow you about psx-place. But when all is said and done.. i have more important things to worry about than @PSXHAX (.COM) and PlaystationHaX.it as well, even psx-place. even wololo comes to mind.
    • I have to worry about more important things than scene arranged; and non-arranged (alike) arguments.

• I just think it's time people learned to get along and cope with one another, be friendly, and put their past affairs in the past, where they belong. it's probobly why so many of us turn to cybercrime or cyber-security. know what i mean? What i'm saying is why can't we put our differences aside?

• I just want the world to be a better place. maybe it's a naive outlook. i dunno.
  • EDIT: i'm not resigning or turning in my white flag or anything just speaking my mind.an that's what was on it. 'nuff said

LOL it didn't take much effort... but yeah I made it up for the post and as far as I'm aware it's not true (or so I'd hope, poor Gary :eek:)

I'd love to do creative writing like that on a daily basis actually, ripping on various scene areas and people who think they are somebody... hell I'll even parody myself in fake chats for fun if there is demand for it :D

• I mean i read what @GregoryRasputin wrote the only thing i didn't understand was the part about the Israeli Terrorist organization. because i don't even know how THAT TIES IN.. Or what it means.. But it sounds to me like this Grimm character did the scene a favor with letting greg know he was being used and lied to. that's my humble opinion. someone's may differ. i don't really care, and they don't have to either.
  • By the way umm, Greg. did you know i was Jewish? I thought I had mentioned this was curious if you still remembered. sorry i know you were just expressing yourself, there. but it seems like you really don't like the Israeli's for some reson you can tell me why on twitter maybe?
I despise israel, they are an evil murderous country who stole land belonging to other people and they keep doing it today, by either bombing the crap out of them or by going in and knocking down their house to make way for Jewish only people.

To understand why i hate israel, perhaps you should read up about Palestine.

On to the point of Jewish people, i know you are Jewish and i have no problem with that, i do not dislike hate or have any problem with Jewish people, if i did that would make me a racist and a bigot, which would contradict everything i stand for.

Pro Palestinians are against zionist israel, they do not hate Jewish people, being anti-israel is not being anti-Jewish, being anti-zionist is not being anti-Jewish, being anti-israel means you hate their government, you hate how they keep stealing and occupying more and more Palestinian land, you hate that they bomb little children on the beach and hate that the use white phosphorus.

I could go on and on and on about this, but just so you know i am NOT anti-Jewish, i love all types of people and all types of religions, we all bleed the same, we all breath the same air, we all cry the same, i cannot hate someone based on their religion or skin colour, but i can hate israel whilst loving Jewish people.

TL;DR
Jewish people are awesome, israel is evil.

Also why the whole israel thing ties in, is that PS3HaX was sold to Caputo Media, then they were sold to an israeli company
MAX <smh>: I knew I should've went with Wololo instead, he's closer and sucks better too.. or so I've heard.
You could be less of a dick about Wololo, he is a great guy and he writes the articles you copy and paste, so try showing him a bit more respect.

And that silly thing you did where it shows STL and OPA performing fellatio on Louran, is this proof that you also sucked Louran's d*ck ?
I mean if OPA sucks on his p3n1s and works for him, then surely you did exactly the same when you worked for him.

You could be less of a dick about Wololo, he is a great guy and he writes the articles you copy and paste, so try showing him a bit more respect.

And that silly thing you did where it shows STL and OPA performing fellatio on Louran, is this proof that you also sucked Louran's d*ck ?
I mean if OPA sucks on his p3n1s and works for him, then surely you did exactly the same when you worked for him.
Everyone (myself included) is entitled to their opinion, and mine is I have little to no respect for Wololo himself, the news he posts is 99% from members of /Talk so not his own work and he's a giant hypocrite (confirmed by many old-school sceners years ago) as he uses warez behind closed doors and is anti-warez in public so yeah pretty much a 'fake' person in my book ;)

As for me and Louarn getting hot and heavy I always had to wait in line, most of the time I got sick of waiting, got drunk and passed out... come to think of it, it does smart when I sit down at times... YOU DON'T THINK THAT... NOOOO... IT CANT BE!! :eek:

On topic, if @STLcardsWS doesn't reply by tomorrow to vouch for Grimm as not being a dongle peddling douche then I'll slap a final thought up and we'll tenderly lay this thread to rest like I've longed to do so many lonely nights with @GregoryRasputin :love:

Everyone (myself included) is entitled to their opinion, and mine is I have little to no respect for Wololo himself, the news he posts is 99% from members of /Talk so not his own work and he's a giant hypocrite (confirmed by many old-school sceners years ago) as he uses warez behind closed doors and is anti-warez in public so yeah pretty much a 'fake' person in my book ;)

True everyone is entitled to their opinion, but your opinion is clouded for some reason.
1.) I have loads of respect for Wololo, in my opinion he is one of the best in the PSP/PS Vita scene.
2.) Yes he posts stuff from /Talk, but he also writes many of his own articles, articles which are very well written, lengthy and informative, the guy does have a full time job as well, so writing the articles he does, in the little time he has is quite an accomplishment.
3.) People seem to have this misunderstanding that not wanting warez posted and talked about in great detail means you are anti-backups, that simply is not true, people don't want warez posted on their forums because they don't want the trouble that comes with it.

PSXHAX said:
On topic, if @STLcardsWS doesn't reply by tomorrow to vouch for Grimm as not being a dongle peddling douche then I'll slap a final thought up and we'll tenderly lay this thread to rest like I've longed to do so many lonely nights with @GregoryRasputin :love:

I'm sure you remember when @STLcardsWS publicly pledged he has no affiliation with GaryOPA, but how much do you know about the main (user #1) Admin on his site Grimm?

Looking forward how your going to spin and manipulate your "final through" should be good entertainment and then your going close the thread. Classic, your referencing Jerry Springer, A show known for fake content and staged fights. . The annoying thing is you keep asking the same thing over and over. Did you forget how you started this re-hash of the old claim of yours? Pointing out my "pledge" or is a "pledge" not the same as a "vouch" I am confused??? Looks to me like you just looking for re-actions to manipulate and twist to re-direct the attention away from the things you have been doing . I finished elementary school a long time ago, my maturity level is a bit beyond that (most days) and this conversation seems to keep going well below some childish levels with some of your remarks that closely resemble yourself then anything of us.

You mention wololo and his news a few times and now did we forget that this news article on YOUR site that YOU edited and that YOU front-paged was an article of wololo's that was stolen and pasted as a PSXHAX article , Yet you dis-credit him and his news, but yet you can use his content to promote your site along with your ridiculous claims and theories presented in this thread.

While charging a Premium Membership for most things offered at other forums for FREE like; Conversations (PMs), Signatures, Mentions are out of the box features of most software and especially Xenforo. So charging for simple things is a bit crazy when you are taking content directly from other sites in that fashion and then accusing them of things that are not true. While then bashing them about the news they do.. Quite pathetic (as its good enough to use on your pages to promote your wallet)... But not a surprise to me because you have often stolen many things from psx-place and do not source the content. but you have done it to other site's as well.

@GregoryRasputin as I am, you're definitely entitled to your opinion on everything as well... from Wololo to Pistachio ice cream (which I also don't care much for btw :D)

And once again @STLcardsWS decided not to just come clean and vouch for the #1 Admin on PSX-Place Grimm, or simply admit he doesn't know whether his partner Grimm is affiliated with the Re-DRM / dongle scumbags. :sneaky:

I can't imagine any reason why he wouldn't be willing to vouch for Grimm unless there is something to hide, as @STLcardsWS has no trouble discussing a variety of other topics. :p

That said, here's a final thought (a recap for viewers really) before closing this thread up:

Screen-Shot-2014-08-13-at-8.50.42-AM.png

Sometimes, the truth hurts. But not knowing the truth hurts more.

Better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.

Jesus said he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.

@STLcardsWS was the first to throw a stone, and in doing discovered that he too has DeMonS in his closet led by Satan.

So where does this leave us? All the wiser, hopefully. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back