Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

Mega is not working. It keeps giving me errors that the transfer quota has been reached. Why would it do that for such a small file? Can someone give me a link to another site?

Been using 2.84g with alt2 exploit and hen. Most of time it's great, have had the occasional exploit failed please restart. I worked around this for some part by clicking Options while on c0d3m4st4 page and refresh before loading exploit.

Anyone managed to avoid KP completely on any of the exploit variants?

@Runeshade
I have not had a single KP when using @Leeful V5 self Host... Amazing! ....and the PS4 has been on and off in rest mode for quite a few days now. Debug setting still available and there has never been a need to reinitialize the Payload... All games working perfect from previous 5.05 to present.

Steps I did take prior to this success , was to totally wipe Data, Cookies, Bookmarks, Brows History etc Remove all remnants of Web brows so they are all clean from all users , I have 4 user profiles all gutted clean on the PS4.

I also deleted every previous BP game I had installed, 3 or 4 I believe, So was not too much problem to reinstall them after.

Best Regards,

Do you run Leeful V5 in offline mode each time? I have had luck with c0d3m4st4 2.84g alt2 with hen, rest mode works, however I still have had the occasional KP when the exploit failed and needed to reboot. I would love to know what version of the exploit Leeful uses as c0d3m4st4 uses 3 different versions you can choose from.

Wow for some reason running esp8266 exploit host in online mode (not off-line mode) is much more stable. I always got out of memory in off-line and would KP on third attempt, however not a single memory error when running directly off the esp8266 device. Interesting...

Thanks demonfish, leeful was failing for me oddly enough until someone suggested refreshing the page once before each run of the exploit, which now seems more stable than esp8266. 4 out of 4 succeeded with this method on leeful v6, looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back