Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we have a video tutorial from @DarkElementPL via Twitter on fake signing PlayStation 4 game libraries and packages (PKGs) for use with the recently released PS4HEN Homebrew ENabler on exploited PS4 4.05 consoles. :notworthy:

Also below are links to some PS4 4.05 game dump packages that have recently been updated in the PS4 1.76 / 4.05 Game Dump Thread Repository to work as PKG files on 4.05 OFW. :D

How to Fake Sign Libraries and Packages (PKGs) for PS4HEN Tutorial

Tutorial for how to fake sign libraries and packages for use with PS4HEN payload.

Note: The param.sfo file on PS4 disc games is located in /mnt/disc/bd

:note: Related Files

:arrow: PS4 Game Dump PKG's for 4.05 Firmware
How to Properly Dump and Repack Games for PS4HEN Tutorial
How to Create Fake PS2 PKGs for PS4HEN Tutorial
Building Fake PS2 PKGs for da PS4 HEN -With- Proper PS2 IDs (Voice-Tutorial)

:idea: If you get an existing PS4 Game Dump working as a PKG on 4.05 OFW, reply to the PS4 1.76 / 4.05 Game Dump Thread Repository for that specific game and we'll update the OP (first post) of the topic with your PKG file for PS4HEN users... or for games not on the Repo List start a new thread with your Game Dump PKG and we'll add it to the list. :kitty:
How to Fake Sign Libraries and Packages (PKGs) for PS4HEN Tutorial.jpg

Comments

Greetings and thanks for the whole work you have done guys for ps4. I have a really weird problem with orbis pub gen during i am trying to build a custom theme. There is no BUILD button and CANCEL button for me. Why??? What am i do wrong ???

orbis_pub_gen_not_build_button.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back