Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his confirmation on 4/20 of PS4 4.55 dumped and recent PS4 Micro BiOS / PS4 SYSCON MEME's from others, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiopz shared a picture on Twitter of three PlayStation 4 consoles: a PS4 4.55 Stock model, a PS4 4.06 Jailbroken console and a PS4 4.55 Jailbroken console in response to gabe_k showing off an XBox 360 Launch Team '05 console. :openedeyewink:

Some dialogue from Twitter for those interested:
  • kazookid0: So it's persistent?
  • qwertyoruiopz: It's not. But I keep the jb'd consoles off the network to avoid crashlogs being reported (-:
  • diwidog: Check the mono framework for persistence ;-)
  • qwertyoruiopz: I am booking surprised that they use mono. But yeah that's a great idea. (I actually like not having it persist on the other hand)
  • Zer0xFF: 3 PS4's but no Pro inbetween :meh:
  • PepeCobain95: do you think work with ps4 pro ?
  • qwertyoruiopz: Yah
Thanks to @AkaJogi, @B7U3 C50SS, @Bassabov, @GibboHull who also posted HERE, @kazookid0, @SorenAlke, @UmarDaBest559 and @VultraBabe for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PlayStation 4 JailbreakME Exploit Developer Qwertyoruiopz's PS4 Stack.jpg

Comments

Everything we have seen from him were pics. And really simple ones ANYONE could make. So still no proof. And the only proof there is is actual working code. But he will never release i am sure of that.
This is the new racer, he doesn't have the balls to do it.... It's not him who will share the JB, someone more mature will do it.

Omg finally, all you have to do is to take a piece of paper and write down: the firmware you're stuck in + JB, and let's the magic happens. Wow i didn't know that was so freaking simple !

1494442460-img-20170510-195049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back