last revision, today @darekspy of PS3-Hack.com.pl released via Twitter his PS3 CFW SPY 4.83 Cobra 7.55 Custom Firmware with a demonstration video available from his YouTube Channel below followed by PS3 CFW SPY 4.83 Cobra 7.55 v1.01 and PS3 CFW SPY 4.84 Cobra 7.55 adding support for 4.84 Firmware.
- SPY_483_PS3UPDAT_c45d0ce1b23f3075b642a7ac404720ae.PUP (194.75 MB)
- SPY_483_PS3UPDAT_c45d0ce1b23f3075b642a7ac404720ae.PUP (Mirror)
- SPY_483_COBRA_101_PS3UPDAT_BD1EE0FD1D0AC894E845B82F26D833A0.PUP (194.75 MB)
- SPY_483_COBRA_101_PS3UPDAT_BD1EE0FD1D0AC894E845B82F26D833A0.PUP (Mirror)
- SPY_484_COBRA 755_PS3UPDAT_8c794a8a6cbfd0741c254274372dec19.PUP (194.9 MB)
- SPY_484_COBRA 755_PS3UPDAT_8c794a8a6cbfd0741c254274372dec19.PUP (Mirror)
Since Sony released PS3 4.83 OFW, it appears the flood of 4.83 PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware versions is underway with homebrew applications including PS3MFW Builder (Archive) available to create your own 4.83 PS3 CFW with the desired patches applied.
- 4.83 v1.00 PUP MD5 Hash: c45d0ce1b23f3075b642a7ac404720ae
- 4.83 v1.01 PUP MD5 Hash: BD1EE0FD1D0AC894E845B82F26D833A0
- 4.84 PUP MD5 Hash: 8c794a8a6cbfd0741c254274372dec19
WARNING: This comes after Infinity Corp Computer Entertainment from Bogota, Colombia (as stated on their Facebook page) made available a mislabeled PS3 CFW 4.83.1 under the file name 'PS3 - Infinity Corp 4.83.1 - CFW.rar' (241.7 MB - PUP MD5 Hash: A32F7A9B021587CEC371EB2CA62CAD56) which according to STLcardsWS is actually an unofficial Rebug 4.82 CFW with Syscon Spoofed to 4.83 so NOT a true PS3 4.83 CFW!
CFW SPY 4.83 COBRA 7.55
CFW SPY 4.84 COBRA 7.55
Cheers to @bandzior85 for the heads-up on this news earlier today!