Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Trophy Error Fix today PlayStation 4 developers @zecoxao (Twitter) and @Joonie (Twitter) shared some PS4 6.72 / 5.05 ToDEX Payloads respectively to unlock some PS4 Debug / TestKit Features on Retail Jailbroken Consoles including the ability to play Fake PKG (FPKG) games with Debug Trophies installed by temporarily converting (via memory spoof) the Target ID to 0x82 (DEX). 🏆

Download: todex.7z (2.31 KB - For 6.72 FW) / todex_505.bin (2 KB - For 5.05 FW) / GIT / ToDEX Live Demo (5.05) via @EdiTzZ / to.7z (1.13 KB - includes todev.bin (Demo Page) that converts Target ID to 0x81 which is DevKit and tokratos.bin (Demo Page) that converts Target ID to 0xA0 which is Arcade or Kratos model) / ToDEX.bin Payload / ps4-flag_enabler.bin (0.01 MB) / ToDEX Enable / Disable PS4 7.02 / 7.55 / 9.00 Payload Ports

As noted in the Tweets below, ToDEX only spoofs the PS4 Target ID to DEX and doesn't replace any modules, so to go back to a regular retail PS4 just restart the console since the required SAMU Code is not available for a full PS4 CEX2DEX conversion with PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX being the only option currently for 6.72 users. :geek:

PS4 Debug / TestKit Features Unlocked:

★ Delete Patch
★ Delete Addcont Extra Data
★ Delete Temp Data
★ Delete Download Data
★ Delete Users' Save Data
★ Delete All Users' Save Data

⚠️ Warning: In the Tweets below, @Joonie notes NOT to mess with 'delete save data' as it wipes out ALL your saves! ⚠️

Also of interest, when asked about PS4 CFW such as PS4 DEX / REX from Team Rebug he replied simply, "probably never." 😢

Below are some related articles on PS4 Trophies for those interested:

Spoiler: Related Tweets
PS4 6.72 5.05 Payload to Unlock Debug Features & FPKG Game Trophies.jpg

Comments

Thanks but no compiled version for 6.72 :(

@tarek911 : this one work for me :
  • Install disc to internal
  • You will need to use FTP on the exploit page, leave it open
  • Open Filezilla put in your PS4s IP, and port is 1337
  • Go to /user/trophy/conf/ the trophies look like NPWR with some numbers, they wont match your dumps CUSA. What I did was just sort by date on filezilla, and copy the latest one over.
  • You should see TROPHY.TRP in all caps, rename to trophy00.trp and in your dump copy it to CUSAxxxxx-app/sce_sys/trophy/ and overwrite the trophy00.trp that's already there
  • Convert your dump to PKG again, making sure you get a new .gp4 then convert .gp4 with Fake PKG Generator
  • You should now be able to install the PKG successfully

Guys my PS4 crashed and I had to initialize it, due to that the user id has changed, now whenever I restore the backup saves to the new user id, whether through ps4 save data restore or FileZilla the saves gets corrupted when I open the games, any help would be appreciated.

will "delete temp data" delete all the data filed under "other" in the hdd and unaccessible normally? and does deleting it hurt the system in anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back