Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 22, 2020 at 8:43 AM       290      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the 7.02 PS4 KEX, 6.72 PS4 Webkit Port, 6.72 PS4 Payloads and the 6.72 PS4JB Exploit today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns via Twitter with PS4 Backporter v1.4 tool for backporting 6.72 to 5.05 FPKG Games alongside a new demo video below from his YouTube Channel and more updates! šŸ˜

Download: PS4 Backporter v1.4.zip (76.5 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

This comes following the PS4 6.72 to 5.05 Backporting Tutorial, SELFUtil by Znullptr, PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/BackPort Tool and EZ PS4 Downporter utility for backporting 6.72 games to run on 5.05 Firmware with a Jailbroken console.

Here are some PS4 Backporter v1.0.exe notes from his Tweets below:
  • Still very much work in progress and has a few bugs. Will release a new version later. A known bug right now is that you can't set the output path to the root of the drive. If you do it wont save the final pkg file.

• Also won't work with EA titles right now. Due to all the extra patching that's needed to get those games working.

• Drag pkg file into "input pkg file". Click the button.
And from the Readme.txt: PS4 Backport Tool By Modded_Warfare

This tool includes and makes use of:
You must have installed:
These are required for the tool to work correctly ^^^
Installers are included in this zip file.

Backporting Tool
Backport 6.72 PS4 Games to 5.05 (Easy Method)
PS4 Backporter v1.0 for 6.72 to 5.05 FPKG Games by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

@mschumacher69, Yes that's what I am saying that it's worked for me both ways as I tested update 1.13 later, already had 5.05 fix installed, so installed update 1.13 then update 1.13 fix doesn't work for me but base game + update 1.13 fix working, and base game + 5.05 fix + update 1.13 fix also working for me

Just for other user knowledge

@mschumacher69, I am only saying for those early users who have installed Base game + 5.05 fix and wanted to install the update, so they don't have to download or install both update 1.13 and update 1.13 5.05 fix, they only need Base game + Update 1.13 5.05 fix, which state's that they already installed base game + 5.05 fix, hope you get my point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back