Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2017 at 10:37 PM       153      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by the recent PS4 Webkit Exploit Local Server tutorial, @Al Azif shared a script to cover many of the steps in the guide and has since updated the Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool releasing on Github for those seeking to host their own PS4 Webkit Exploit page on LAN since Sony started blocking them. :geek:

Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool Download: ps4-exploit-host.zip / GIT / PS4 Exploit Host Menu (for those who don't want to host their own) / Exploits Folder Browser / PS4 Exploit Host for OpenWRT by irefuse

To quote from the README.md: PS4 Exploit Host

What is this?

This is an easy way for anyone to host their own exploit for the PS4 on their LAN. It blocks PSN to stop accidental updates, it also serves the 4.05 update if you want it to. You can also generate an FTP payload. There is also a simple CLI for sending additional payloads.

So the scope of this has become like an all in one toolkit.

Requirements
  • Python 2 (Tested on 2.7.14)
  • The Python Directory added to your System Path Environment Variable (Windows Only)
  • This should run on Windows, OSX, and Linux (Tested on Windows 7, Windows 10, and Ubuntu 16.04)
How to download
  • Download the zip on the releases page
  • Download with Git, be sure to grab the submodules
How to run
  1. Run python start.py from the command line
    • If it starts with no errors, note the IP given to you
  2. On your PS4 use the noted IP as your DNS server
  3. On your PS4, go to Settings > User Guide and select it. Boom, the exploit page should load.
  4. When you're done use Crtl+C to cleanly close the script
Contributing

You can check the issue tracker for my to do list and/or bugs. Feel free to send a pull request for whatever. Be sure to report any bugs, include as much information as possible.

What if a new exploit is released?

You should just be able to replace the exploit files in the "exploit" folder.

Credits
Here are some other PS4-related Tweets making their rounds today:

Spoiler

Download: PS4-BETA-1.50-PS4UPDATE.PUP (307.9 MB) / PS4-BETA1-2.50-PS4UPDATE.PUP (233.6 MB) / PS4-BETA2-3.50-PS4UPDATE.PUP (286.5 MB) / PS4-BETA3-4.00-PS4UPDATE.PUP (297.8 MB)
Host Your Own Webkit Exploit & Jailbreak 4.05 Firmware PS4
How to Host the 4.55/4.05 Exploit Locally
Hosting PS4 5.05 Exploit Locally + Adding custom payloads (5.05 Jailbreak)
Hosting 5.05 Exploit Offline (PS4 Jailbreak)
How To Setup Al Azif DNS For Your PlayStation 4 And Run Any Payload Offline!
Cheers to @hyndrid, @SSShowmik and @Wultra for the Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! (y)
Host Your Own PS4 Webkit Exploit Page on LAN by Al-Azif.jpg

Comments

@natedizzle If you want to test out Al's latest release, the most idiot-proof method is to use the DNS service that he has so generously provided for the scene at the moment.

(Interchangeable)
Primary DNA - 165.227.83.145
Secondary DNS - 108.61.128.158

After which just go to the usual safety manual and load up the dumper payload under 4.55. However, the current one hosted doesn't report dump progress but I'm sure it works all the same based on reports by the others.

Make sure to plug in the drive that you're dumping the disc to first though... The rightmost usb port...

Since the last revisions, here are some more PS4 Exploit Host updates via Github:

v0.4.0.1

Assets
See #42 if you are considering using the updater
  • Bug fix by wolfmankurd
  • Updated read me... please actually read it before posting issues/contacting me
  • Exploits & payloads updated
For those having trouble with the web FTP download the FTP_Fix.zip and place the files in the exploits/4.55/FTP/ directory. If you downloaded after this was posted the fix is already applied.

Do not download Source code (zip) or Source code (tar.gz) they are auto generated by GitHub and are missing dependencies.

False positive. Such jailbreak tools will always be flagged as trojans because well, that's what they are. They are trojans that exploit the PS4...

How to set up al azifs host to work with xvortex hen 1.4?

When i try, i have to manualy send payload from pc, but on 4.05 this was automaticly (i removed all other payloads and left only hen, but for some reason this dont work)

It works, but I"m still getting menu to choose items from, here is the way it gets executed:

python3 start.py --autosend HolyGrail-HEN-455.bin

What am I doing wrong?

PS
Fake dns and redirect to the host on which start.py runs. Could it be that it needs request to contain certain path, for autosend to work? (I redirect to / at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back