Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his confirmation on 4/20 of PS4 4.55 dumped and recent PS4 Micro BiOS / PS4 SYSCON MEME's from others, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiopz shared a picture on Twitter of three PlayStation 4 consoles: a PS4 4.55 Stock model, a PS4 4.06 Jailbroken console and a PS4 4.55 Jailbroken console in response to gabe_k showing off an XBox 360 Launch Team '05 console. :openedeyewink:

Some dialogue from Twitter for those interested:
  • kazookid0: So it's persistent?
  • qwertyoruiopz: It's not. But I keep the jb'd consoles off the network to avoid crashlogs being reported (-:
  • diwidog: Check the mono framework for persistence ;-)
  • qwertyoruiopz: I am booking surprised that they use mono. But yeah that's a great idea. (I actually like not having it persist on the other hand)
  • Zer0xFF: 3 PS4's but no Pro inbetween :meh:
  • PepeCobain95: do you think work with ps4 pro ?
  • qwertyoruiopz: Yah
Thanks to @AkaJogi, @B7U3 C50SS, @Bassabov, @GibboHull who also posted HERE, @kazookid0, @SorenAlke, @UmarDaBest559 and @VultraBabe for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PlayStation 4 JailbreakME Exploit Developer Qwertyoruiopz's PS4 Stack.jpg

Comments

I hear ya, looking at his Twitter it seems like everyone wants something from him and few ever let him breathe... as if they feel his only purpose in life is to serve their needs while putting his own second.

I also can't imagine having 118,000 followers as he does on Twitter alone constantly badgering and asking when they'll get a new jailbreak... he must smoke a lot of pot to remain that chill 99% of the time :bananaman13:

Basically Saying to all P4/IOS Beggars To stop begging for a jailbreak from Qwertyoruiopz and get off your fat lazy arse and start Researching and developing a jailbreak your self, Its pretty Much Self Explained
just as I have stated and he had other comments based on this

I wish all researchers more money for new consoles.
After all, it's so easy, there's no risk of brick. ;):ROFLMAO:
People who are begging, have skills, money and knowledge yeah? Unfortunately not.

Or maybe they are ordinary people, mostly children and just want to use hardware?
People are different, wise and stupid, sometimes are ignorants , You cannot demand such things from them.
They just ask, they are not guilty.
These are just people, everyone is different.
He who sows the wind reaps the storm.
This is my last sentence on this subject.
Peace.

Honestly I think jb on ps4 is relatively easy for these kind of guys like Marcan said before. The real hard part is reverse engineering and breaking the encryption. That i feel is the prob. Nobody really wants to run a hobbled version of linux. Better off with a pc or odroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back