Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 28, 2018 at 7:29 AM       589      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4Brew Full PS4 4.55 Jailbreak news earlier today, PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 has now released the PS4 4.55 Holy Grail ps4_455_holygrail.bin PS4HEN (PS4 Homebrew ENabler) payload with special thanks to flat_z which allows users to run PS4 Package (PKG) files of both backup games (as confirmed by @Donely, behnamzed, karloromeo, GrimDoe and Andrew Marques) and homebrew applications!

Download: ps4_455_holygrail.bin (68 KB) / ps4_455_holygrail.bin (Mirror) / usb_455_hen.zip (0.04 MB - USB Self-Host) via stooged / Enable_VR_455.zip / usb_455_vr_enable.zip (0.02 MB) / usb_455_vr_hen.zip / PS4 Linux Loader 4.55 / 4.55 Standalone RPi Installer / UART Enabler for 4.55 / 4.55 Kernel Dumper / 4.55 JKPatch / MiraHEN (Russian WIP) by The Sugarleaf

ps4_455_holygrail.bin MD5 Hash: 38F5E677A543EF93FB9A75096F983F89

Those seeking to update your PS4 to 4.55 Firmware now can do so following this guide using the 4.55 OFW Update PUP (MD5 Hash: 9c85ce3a255719d56f2aa07f4be22f02) from either HERE or HERE with PS4 Exploit Host v0.4.0RC1 and Payloads available including a SandBoxed FTP (Not Full) 455ftpvultra.bin via PS4_4.55_FTP on Github, a FULL ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (4.55 - GIT) by @XVortex, an XVortex Dumper for 4.55 (v1.7 Beta 1) ps4-dumper-vtx.bin payload and an 4.55 FTP / USB Dumper. :ninja:

In addition, several PS4 4.55 Playground / PS4HEN / PS4Xploit / Kernel Exploit Payload Loader ports have resulted which we'll add to the list below as we run across them:
To quote from the Github page's README.md via C0rpVultra: PS4 4.55 HEN & Debug Settings Payload Loader

Load HEN & Debug Settings Payload Using 4.55 Kernel Exploit without having to send payloads using NETCAT.

Summary

In this project you will find a full implementation of the "bpf" kernel exploit for the PlayStation 4 on 4.55. It will allow you to run arbitrary code as kernel, to allow jailbreaking and kernel-level modifications to the system. This release however, does not contain any code related to defeating anti-backups mechanisms or running homebrew. This exploit does include a loader that listens for payloads on port 9020 and will execute them upon receival.

This bug was discovered by qwertyoruiopz, and can be found hosted on his website here.

Features
  1. Payload Auto-Loaded Via Kernel Exploit
  2. PS4Hen & Full Debug Settings
  3. Automatic Refresh if Exploit fails. ( window.location.reload(1); }, 5000);)
  4. Coming Soon.
No Need to use Netcat.

Payload Exploit Loader

Made by Vultra

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
:arrow: And from the PS4_4.55_FTP README.md: PS4FTP 4.55 Payload ~ SandBoxed FTP (Not Full) - Connect to your PS4 HDD Via FTP

How to use Payload.
  • Download Compiled Payload
  • Edit Payload With [PLAIN]HXD[/PLAIN]
  • Find & Change IP Address from 192.168.88.87 to Your PS4 IP 192.168.xxx.xxx
  • Save Payload
  • Send Payload Using Netcat
Code:
nc.exe -w 3 `PS4IP` 9020 < PS4FTP.bin
  • Open Filezilla & Connect to PS4
  • Profit $$
Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Running Homebrew & Fake PKGs On 4.55 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
Full FTP Access On 4.55 (PS4 Jailbreak)
Full PS4 4.55 New Jailbreak Setup Tutorial
Thanks to @tnt2005 and @Wultra in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up on the PS4 4.55 homebrew enabler news! :thumbup:
PS4 4.55 Holy Grail (PS4HEN) by M0rph3us1987, Playground Updates.jpg

Comments

Guys! I have a lot of 4.05 games. Can I play in them at PS4 4.55 with exploit, or they will get all into trash and I will need to download games for 4.55? How does it works guys? I haven't seen an answer for that, so I'm asking. ;)

Here's a really stupid questions, I'm not sure if everyone is familiar with NPS browser, but is there anything in the works for DLC content and PKG installation for the Ps4? I thought I had read something about that in a previous post but there was some sort of discrepancy on FW versions and stuff, something about modifying a specific line of code?

I know that Orbis gives you access to DLing the pkg files, but it seems to only give the latest pkg file, how would I access any older pkg files it may have?

I'm trying to test with FFXV (as I'm sure a lot of people are)

I managed, now I'm in OFW 4.55 with holy grail, I'm already with StreetFighter V and Tomb Raider ... Now I'm going to change my hd from ps4 to 2TB.

@ Dartelu u cant still play games tha you download for 4.05 in 4.55 IF u do the update from 4.05 to 4.55 this nothing that u loose of your games in HD of your console

I'm facing some stablity issues too using PS4-Payload-Loader-455 but it's not like I can't play games it's just more difficult than used to be on 4.05 for me. I believe Vultra will enhance his stuff and XVortex will release something more stable. We should be grateful for what we have here.

In fact I much prefer this version of the exploit over the last one just for the persistence of the exploit in rest mode alone... Didn't once have to inject the payload again unless when I boot up from cold after dumping my 4.05+ games... I'm sure everyone is aware how fast the system boots up again from rest mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back