Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 28, 2018 at 7:29 AM       589      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4Brew Full PS4 4.55 Jailbreak news earlier today, PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 has now released the PS4 4.55 Holy Grail ps4_455_holygrail.bin PS4HEN (PS4 Homebrew ENabler) payload with special thanks to flat_z which allows users to run PS4 Package (PKG) files of both backup games (as confirmed by @Donely, behnamzed, karloromeo, GrimDoe and Andrew Marques) and homebrew applications!

Download: ps4_455_holygrail.bin (68 KB) / ps4_455_holygrail.bin (Mirror) / usb_455_hen.zip (0.04 MB - USB Self-Host) via stooged / Enable_VR_455.zip / usb_455_vr_enable.zip (0.02 MB) / usb_455_vr_hen.zip / PS4 Linux Loader 4.55 / 4.55 Standalone RPi Installer / UART Enabler for 4.55 / 4.55 Kernel Dumper / 4.55 JKPatch / MiraHEN (Russian WIP) by The Sugarleaf

ps4_455_holygrail.bin MD5 Hash: 38F5E677A543EF93FB9A75096F983F89

Those seeking to update your PS4 to 4.55 Firmware now can do so following this guide using the 4.55 OFW Update PUP (MD5 Hash: 9c85ce3a255719d56f2aa07f4be22f02) from either HERE or HERE with PS4 Exploit Host v0.4.0RC1 and Payloads available including a SandBoxed FTP (Not Full) 455ftpvultra.bin via PS4_4.55_FTP on Github, a FULL ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (4.55 - GIT) by @XVortex, an XVortex Dumper for 4.55 (v1.7 Beta 1) ps4-dumper-vtx.bin payload and an 4.55 FTP / USB Dumper. :ninja:

In addition, several PS4 4.55 Playground / PS4HEN / PS4Xploit / Kernel Exploit Payload Loader ports have resulted which we'll add to the list below as we run across them:
To quote from the Github page's README.md via C0rpVultra: PS4 4.55 HEN & Debug Settings Payload Loader

Load HEN & Debug Settings Payload Using 4.55 Kernel Exploit without having to send payloads using NETCAT.

Summary

In this project you will find a full implementation of the "bpf" kernel exploit for the PlayStation 4 on 4.55. It will allow you to run arbitrary code as kernel, to allow jailbreaking and kernel-level modifications to the system. This release however, does not contain any code related to defeating anti-backups mechanisms or running homebrew. This exploit does include a loader that listens for payloads on port 9020 and will execute them upon receival.

This bug was discovered by qwertyoruiopz, and can be found hosted on his website here.

Features
  1. Payload Auto-Loaded Via Kernel Exploit
  2. PS4Hen & Full Debug Settings
  3. Automatic Refresh if Exploit fails. ( window.location.reload(1); }, 5000);)
  4. Coming Soon.
No Need to use Netcat.

Payload Exploit Loader

Made by Vultra

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
:arrow: And from the PS4_4.55_FTP README.md: PS4FTP 4.55 Payload ~ SandBoxed FTP (Not Full) - Connect to your PS4 HDD Via FTP

How to use Payload.
  • Download Compiled Payload
  • Edit Payload With [PLAIN]HXD[/PLAIN]
  • Find & Change IP Address from 192.168.88.87 to Your PS4 IP 192.168.xxx.xxx
  • Save Payload
  • Send Payload Using Netcat
Code:
nc.exe -w 3 `PS4IP` 9020 < PS4FTP.bin
  • Open Filezilla & Connect to PS4
  • Profit $$
Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Running Homebrew & Fake PKGs On 4.55 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
Full FTP Access On 4.55 (PS4 Jailbreak)
Full PS4 4.55 New Jailbreak Setup Tutorial
Thanks to @tnt2005 and @Wultra in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up on the PS4 4.55 homebrew enabler news! :thumbup:
PS4 4.55 Holy Grail (PS4HEN) by M0rph3us1987, Playground Updates.jpg

Comments

is it normal to have a lot of "not enough memory" message? I got like 4-5x before "you're all set" message (and the "not enough memory" message continued)

hmm got everything loaded but when i go to install pkg give error and show nothing on hard drive to install I got 4.55 loaded and holy grail but i cant get it to show any thing on external hard drive I know i doing something wrong but don't know what I injected holy grail both in www and tried in user guide area also used netcat to see if that fix problem but still nothing shows in install pkgs

I think my previous v 4.05 is more stable ....now ps4 4.55
freezing and shutting down many times.....Not enough memory is 15th time....appears ....I am confused.... please help

U shouldnt have updated. 4.55 is NOT stable.. now the only think u can do is wait patiently and hope that they will fix it -> develop a Stable exploit

1st method - vicky first get 4.55 loaded then you can use pc to manually inject payload holy grail using Netcat gui makesure to change port to 9020 and use ps4 ip address

2nd method loaded the 4.55 first in www then once its say sucess r2 new page load holygrail may take few goes

My ps4 was already on 4.55, so I decided to proceed, everything went good, though I've gotten lot of error messages in the browser window (not enough memory) , after 5 or 6 times it's succeeded, next I sent the payload holygreil, once in the settings, a new file appeared Debug settings, I installed 2 pkg Outlast and Megaman, everything worked fine !

few hours after I turned ON my console to start playing a little bit, I did the same thing as before since the hack is not permanent, and then my console suddenly turned OFF, I almost had an heart attack lol ! I tried to push on the power button but nothing, I removed all the cables and waited for like 10 minutes and then I saw the bleu light, it's was such a relief ! I think it's not stable yet, let's wait and see !

why do people keep saying it is unstable XD? sure it will fail more but it will still work, maybe they got V1, or even use online hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back