Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 2, 2020 at 4:55 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo officially released now and in preparation for the upcoming OpenOrbis DevKit by the OpenOrbis Team, today @zecoxao shared on Twitter the first unofficial (per kd_tech) PS4 Homebrew FTP Server PKG made with it. :geek:

According to @CrazyVoid on Twitter to use it simply install the PKG w/debug_setting and run it... then use an FTP Client to connect the PS4's IP on Port 5000.

:alert: NOTICE: If you have CUSA00022 (Watchdogs) installed, this will overwrite it. Also do not expect anything to come up on screen, it should just be a black screen for now!

Download: EN9000-CUSA00022_00-FTPRELEASE000001-A0100-V0100.pkg (5.88 MB) / EN9000-CUSC00001_00-FTPRELEASE000001-A0100-V0100.pkg (5.94 MB - Repack for those with Watch Dogs installed via @PsHack) / PS4 OOSDK FTP Icon.rar (245 KB) via xforce505 / EN9000-CUSC00001_00-FTPFilezilla-A0100-V0100.pkg (5.9 MB) via @hyndrid on Twitter / PS4-FTP-System-master.zip / GIT / Live Demo via @LightningMods / OrbisFTP (PS4 FTP background app)

This comes following several PS4 FTP applications previously released including the FTPS4 FTP Server for PS4, and for those curious what can be done with FTP on PS4 such as Creating PS4 Backups via FTP Payload check out the handy PS4 5.05 Guide by MODDEDWARFARE.

:idea: Keep in mind the OpenOrbis DevKit PKGs currently can only be ran with a PS4 jailbroken console, so until a future PS4 jailbreak arrives those who already updated can try locating a PS4 on 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware to use them or remain patient for PlayStation 4 scene developers to work on a new jailbreak exploit:

🔥 And from today's Tweets:

And from the README.md: PS4-FTP-System
  • Runs FTP as System Process, even after the browser closes
  • 5.05 ONLY port is 999
  • Bundled with HEN 2.1.1
  • No extra files are needed all files such as eboot are embedded into the Payload
  • Thanks Sony for making SysCore for me manually
Live Host here: https://ps4exploits.darksoftware.xyz/5.05/FTP/

:alert: DO NOT Use on a TESTKIT :alert:

Credits

1. Specter
2. SiSTRo
3. Flatz
4. Xvortex
5. Xerpi
6. Anyone else

How install PS4 Homebrew FTP Server OpenOrbis PKG Unofficial via donatelo27
PS4 Homebrew FTP Server OpenOrbis PKG Unofficial Release.jpg

Comments

Frist thank for sharing.
Second guys we already have ftp on the exploit page, is this pkg have some new features?

@DaRKeN58 I guess you right about it. I mean the scene become a toxic place. I am completely fine with 5.05 and don't need another exploit.

And the problem is people starting to think the devs are having private exploit and forgettin that the devs don't work for them. People some of devs don't even interested in free games and some interested on modding.

But what we all interested on is having fun so don't make the community like honorable job. I love ps community with jailbreak or without so please stop the toxicity.

Is there a way to install pkg by copying them through FTP? I can drop them just fine, but pkg installer can't find them. Tried PKG linkers - none of them work.

@HE1NZ If none work then your doing something wrong.

Although there is technically a way to send over FTP using @LightningMods Infinix payload.

You have to use his PKG installer app found here. Normal FTP clients wont work with it, but it does send the pkg over FTP then installs it on the PS4. You can find the payload in Al-Azifs exploit host and most others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back