Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date Jan 8, 2019 at 7:48 AM       55,827       62            
Following my PS4 VSH_4K_Mode details, this demonstration video has been recorded on a PS4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA for curious people that want to see what a PlayStation 4 Testing Kit looks like with the 6.20 firmware.

This is what a real Sony PlayStation 4 TestKit (used to develop and test video games) looks like on firmware 6.20. This console is used by games studios for those new to the PS4 scene.

⚠This video has been recorded on a real Testing Kit (Debug System) hardware and may be different from a Retail unit ⚠

I do more videos about this kit, follow me on Twitter.

[6.20] Debug Setting on a PS4 Testkit on firmware 6.20
Launch FPKG games on any firmware (1.50 to 6.20) on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 Exhibition Mode on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 How to update a PS4 Testkit/Devkit with Neighborhood for PS4 Testkit Tuts #1
PS4 Testing Kit on 6.20 Firmware Debug Settings Overview by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

TheScorp

Contributor
@MrNiato
Do you think it's possible to have Neighbourhood recognize a retail PS4? I've been attempting to pair them but still wont work.. I manually add the mac via powershell in windows 10, but it will not power on, is it impossible?

Recent Articles
Installing PS4 Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 Guide by Mircoho
After the recent PS4 Gentoo Kernel Sources 5.3.7 with Baikal Chip Patches, here is a guide by me (@mircohoooo) covering how to install Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 and turn your PS4 into an...
PKGEditor for PS4 Updated by Maxton with EKPFS / XTS Key Support
Since yesterday's PS4 PKG Backporting updates PlayStation 4 scene developer maxton of Maxton.xyz announced on Twitter that he updated the LibOrbisPkg PkgEditor adding support for EKPFS / XTS keys...
PlayStation Store Kicks Off 2020 with PSN Games Under $20 at PS Store
The first PlayStation Store flash sale of 2020 is here and Sony is kicking things off with a two-week long PSN Games Under $20 promotion featuring discounts of up to 50% select titles including...
PS4 BCP Method Backporting PlayStation 4 PKGs Outline & PKGEditor Updates
Lately there's been a surge of PS4 Game PKG's normally requiring higher Firmware that PlayStation 4 scene developers have been able to 'backport' to work on lower Firmware including Jailbroken PS4...