Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date Jan 8, 2019 at 7:48 AM       51,513       62            
Following my PS4 VSH_4K_Mode details, this demonstration video has been recorded on a PS4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA for curious people that want to see what a PlayStation 4 Testing Kit looks like with the 6.20 firmware.

This is what a real Sony PlayStation 4 TestKit (used to develop and test video games) looks like on firmware 6.20. This console is used by games studios for those new to the PS4 scene.

⚠This video has been recorded on a real Testing Kit (Debug System) hardware and may be different from a Retail unit ⚠

I do more videos about this kit, follow me on Twitter.

[6.20] Debug Setting on a PS4 Testkit on firmware 6.20
Launch FPKG games on any firmware (1.50 to 6.20) on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 Exhibition Mode on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 How to update a PS4 Testkit/Devkit with Neighborhood for PS4 Testkit Tuts #1
PS4 Testing Kit on 6.20 Firmware Debug Settings Overview by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

TheScorp

Contributor
@MrNiato
Do you think it's possible to have Neighbourhood recognize a retail PS4? I've been attempting to pair them but still wont work.. I manually add the mac via powershell in windows 10, but it will not power on, is it impossible?

Recent Articles
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
Following his Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool release and the recent RDR2 PS4 Modding Demos data miner @iddaemon (aka ID-Daemon) shared details on his Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4...
3D Renders of Rumored PS5 / PlayStation 5 Development Kit Patent Design
Proceeding the rumored PS5 / PlayStation 5 DevKit Patent that surfaced earlier this week, today some artist renditions based on the Sony patent have surfaced for those seeking a closer look at the...
Latest PlayStation 4 Game Trailer Videos from Gamescom 2019
Earlier this week we saw a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha PS4 trailer video from Gamescom 2019, and below is some more fresh PlayStation 4 video game footage from this year's Gamescom...
Chiaki: Free and Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client by Thestr4ng3r!
Last month we reported on a PS4 Remote Play open source client in development by thestr4ng3r, and today he released Chiaki... the first free and open source PS4 Remote Play client software for...