Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter echs       Start date Jan 31, 2018 at 2:36 PM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

After having some problems with ripping Far Cry Primal and Battlefield 1 i wanted to make the whole process a bit simpler so i wrote a small ahk gui that does almost everything automatically for you.
Instructions are almost the same as with KitchenAID, summed up:
  1. point your PS4 DNS to your host pc IP
  2. start Kitchen Helper, it should detect your PS4 IP and start ps4-exploit-host automatically
  3. open the manual, it should redirect to IDC exploit automatically and send the FTP payload
  4. press detect in Kitchen Helper when FTP is up and your game installed + running
  5. once the game is detected the process is started automatically within 10 seconds
  6. the next thing you have to do is pressing (build) -> (select output file) -> (build) in Fake PKG Generator
That's it :)

Cleanup has to be done manually using the CLEAN.bat file, i will not let the app do that..

Its already skipping the pfs file and directly using app0, the icon0.png will be crushed to fix far cry primal issues with Fake PKG Generator. Most of the process is using simple scripts you can edit yourself.

I'm still working on automating Fake PKG Generator, if that could be done the whole process would run automatically. it seems to have some arguments but nothing i tried is working and i haven't found much documentation.

I'd also be interested in some knowledge on how to download updates <4.05, then we could have some easy ripping solution.

But for the time being this is at least making my workflow much simpler, hope someone finds this useful too.

Comments and Feedback are welcome.

Download

KAUI_v1.3.7z (13.64 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

CREDITS GO TO

@cfwprophet
FOR Fake PKG Tools used to build the PKG

@XVortex
FOR the FTP Payload

@NORATIO
FOR PKG KitchenAid as a blueprint for the whole process

Al-Azif
github / Al-Azif / ps4-exploit-host
FOR PS4 Exploit Host
Kitchen Helper UI Frontend for KitchenAID PS4 PKG Tool.jpg

Comments

Gta v. After the woman with peace sign, I get E-80AA001A. How to fix?

this app only copies and prepares the games. you should try out GenGP4: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/gengp4-replaces-pkg-kitchen-by-xvortex-ps4-ftp-via-webpage.3807/

this is a newer method but requires the use of a usb drive.

it may also be required to patch the game beyond 1.0
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/adding-ps4-game-updates-in-packages-pkgs-tutorial-by-lush78.3749

i have a copy of GTA V, i will try ripping later.

I also made a new version that does not use the scripts anymore (thanks to @raphaeld82 for testing).
  • replaced lftp with winscp (better ftp transfers, maybe..)
  • now it can show the size and estimate disk usage.
  • updated ps4-exploit-host
  • minor bug and a little UI fixes.
so direct linking is ok?

Download

KAUI_v1.3.7z (13.64 MB)
@PSXHAX could you link and remove the 1.0 and 1.1 version? they shouldn't work properly anyway.

@echs : I press to "Detect" but it does nothing ?
On my PS4, i have a message "FTP is activated" but the program can't detect my DNS, i try to do it on manual and nothing again :(

KAUI_v1.2b.7z work well, it detect my DNS without problem :)

@echs : I press to "Detect" but it does nothing ?
On my PS4, i have a message "FTP is activated" but the program can't detect my DNS, i try to do it on manual and nothing again :(

KAUI_v1.2b.7z work well, it detect my DNS without problem :)

i upgraded the ps4-exploit-host and it now uses the new xvortex-ftp page, but i noticed that the server only starts after pressing ok on the "FTP is Active" alert. i may switch back to the old method of sending the payload. that did not require any interaction.

did you make sure the ftp is running (e.g. connecting with filezilla)?

by DNS do you mean the IP of your PS4?

i upgraded the ps4-exploit-host and it now uses the new xvortex-ftp page, but i noticed that the server only starts after pressing ok on the "FTP is Active" alert. i may switch back to the old method of sending the payload. that did not require any interaction.

did you make sure the ftp is running (e.g. connecting with filezilla)?

by DNS do you mean the IP of your PS4?

Not tested with filezila because v1.2b.7z don't need this

And yes, IP of my PS4

Doesn't Work on me. It Says Fail to compress from directory C:/ bla bla bla.

I follow everystep and get the end result while make the PKG. and get the error messages.

I am dumping Darksider 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back