Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 2, 2020 at 4:55 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo officially released now and in preparation for the upcoming OpenOrbis DevKit by the OpenOrbis Team, today @zecoxao shared on Twitter the first unofficial (per kd_tech) PS4 Homebrew FTP Server PKG made with it. :geek:

According to @CrazyVoid on Twitter to use it simply install the PKG w/debug_setting and run it... then use an FTP Client to connect the PS4's IP on Port 5000.

:alert: NOTICE: If you have CUSA00022 (Watchdogs) installed, this will overwrite it. Also do not expect anything to come up on screen, it should just be a black screen for now!

Download: EN9000-CUSA00022_00-FTPRELEASE000001-A0100-V0100.pkg (5.88 MB) / EN9000-CUSC00001_00-FTPRELEASE000001-A0100-V0100.pkg (5.94 MB - Repack for those with Watch Dogs installed via @PsHack) / PS4 OOSDK FTP Icon.rar (245 KB) via xforce505 / EN9000-CUSC00001_00-FTPFilezilla-A0100-V0100.pkg (5.9 MB) via @hyndrid on Twitter / PS4-FTP-System-master.zip / GIT / Live Demo via @LightningMods / OrbisFTP (PS4 FTP background app)

This comes following several PS4 FTP applications previously released including the FTPS4 FTP Server for PS4, and for those curious what can be done with FTP on PS4 such as Creating PS4 Backups via FTP Payload check out the handy PS4 5.05 Guide by MODDEDWARFARE.

:idea: Keep in mind the OpenOrbis DevKit PKGs currently can only be ran with a PS4 jailbroken console, so until a future PS4 jailbreak arrives those who already updated can try locating a PS4 on 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware to use them or remain patient for PlayStation 4 scene developers to work on a new jailbreak exploit:

🔥 And from today's Tweets:

And from the README.md: PS4-FTP-System
  • Runs FTP as System Process, even after the browser closes
  • 5.05 ONLY port is 999
  • Bundled with HEN 2.1.1
  • No extra files are needed all files such as eboot are embedded into the Payload
  • Thanks Sony for making SysCore for me manually
Live Host here: https://ps4exploits.darksoftware.xyz/5.05/FTP/

:alert: DO NOT Use on a TESTKIT :alert:

Credits

1. Specter
2. SiSTRo
3. Flatz
4. Xvortex
5. Xerpi
6. Anyone else

How install PS4 Homebrew FTP Server OpenOrbis PKG Unofficial via donatelo27
PS4 Homebrew FTP Server OpenOrbis PKG Unofficial Release.jpg

Comments

“Expect us. We’re coming.” Wtf?! Is the anonymous group involved now? Yo that hurt my ribs. Ok. I am expecting you guys! Take your time! I will try and bake cookies and keep a blunt rolled for ya!

There are many video guides such as THIS on installing PS4 PKG's, but if you provide specific details on what you've done, where exactly you're stuck, error codes, etc someone will lend a hand I'm sure. ;)

i believe that good things come to those who wait. patience is a virtue. hacks will come out eventually if they are done, just some milestone has to be passed.

normally when you start this ftp, there is only a black screen - if you want a picture, then you can place a pic0.png and pic1.png (1920x1080) to /user/appmeta/CUSC00001 (or CUSA00022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back