Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
I thought I'd play around with the API that's related to package updates, so I dumped every CUSA's assets from that endpoint (round about 15,000 games) featuring all PlayStation 4 titles that has their last update between 7.55 and 9.00 PS4 Firmware in the archive below.

Download: PSN Updates (7.55-9.00).zip (2.68 MB)

You can search in this dump for titles or CUSA IDs, which allows you to see the games you can run and/or dump on 9.00 firmware without help from people with keys or backporting knowledge.

The dump also contains links to the PKG files (the .json files). These PKGs can be downloaded on PC and installed on PS4.

Note that you need the disc game for that (or keys), and most updates are split into multiple packages, so merge them before you're going to install them.

Some additional infos like how many games I found are in the picture below. Note that this might not contain every region but at least 1 region of every title.

I didn't scan all CUSAs but from CUSA00001 to around CUSA43700, which should include almost every game update between these firmware versions.

Not all of the Unused CUSAs in the picture are unused, it's just a list of endpoints that return the 404 error.

I might do the same for PlayStation 5 where we have no PS5 backporting yet, so it's easier to see which games are worth dumping and are not getting updates anymore.

:alert: I have no plans to release my PSN PS4 Store Scanner (pictured) nor the HMAC key used to calculate the endpoint publicly, as those who can do more with such things probably have already made a similar tool for their own use.

:idea: If anyone wants to share their feedback you can do so here on PSXHAX or via Discord where _bt is my Discord name.

:note: Related articles for those just joining the PS4 Scene (sorted by date, with the oldest first):
PSN PS4 PKG 7.55-9.00 Updates .XML & .JSON File Dump by IlNevioIl.png

Comments

Back